HCI Executive Exchange .pdf
Original filename: HCI Executive Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (7.5.3) / Adobe PDF Library 9.9, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 15/06/2015 at 16:18, from IP address 76.110.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 369 times.
File size: 957 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
strengthen your market position
with HCI’s executive exchange
Healthcare Informatics is now offering local leadership
dining events designed to engage and nurture relationships
with professionals in hot-topic fields. Healthcare Informatics
will coordinate all related activities: marketing; registration;
venue; food and beverage; moderation; media relations;
and CEU administration if applicable.
The benefits of sponsoring an HCI Executive Exchange include:
• Getting recognized as a thought leader
• Positioning your organization as an industry resource
• Educating potential customers
• Engaging decision makers and key influencers
• Generating high-quality, targeted leads
• Fostering relationships with key customers
Each event is two to three hours in length and can be a
free-flowing exchange of ideas, or a formal presentation, lecture
or interview with your company’s executive. (For example:
a moderated panel of 3-4 speakers, one of which is an
executive from your company, or a “fireside chat” model
with a moderator, a speaker, and one of your executives).
The speakers may be customers or non-customers.
The event is designed to stimulate conversation and
dialogue between your company and future customers.
The target attendance for these lunch and learns is 20-30.
As a sponsor you can provide a list of attendees to invite or
decide on a select list of titles from the Healthcare Informatics
As a sponsor you will receive:
• A dedicated project manager will oversee all
aspects of the executive exchange, and will serve
as a single point of contact.
• The project manager will set up a kick-off meeting
to review project goals, establish program timeline,
and coordinate the marketing and programming plan.
• The HCI team will work with your team to identify
and confirm leading industry thought leaders
to participate as program faculty.
• HCI team will complete the program writing and
agenda as directed and agreed upon.
• Sponsor can provide input to the HCI team on the
specific questions that moderators will pose to the
panel of thought leaders.
• Your executive will make introductions and
• Participate in speaker faculty preparation calls to get
insight from decision makers and thought leaders
• Opportunity to address the audience and share
industry best practices
• Receive names and contact information for all
event registrants (including emails)
• Your literature/branded items are distributed
to event attendees
• Microsite landing page that includes all event
details and registration form
• Your logo is included on all event signage and marketing
• You receive recognition in our social media promotions
• Branding on event registration page
• One dedicated email blast to attendees post-event