STafoya Resume .pdf
Original filename: STafoya_Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/06/2015 at 10:05, from IP address 66.68.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 278 times.
File size: 392 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
3D Environment & Asset
1404 Estrellas Dr
Del Valle Texas 78617
(575)-838-6356 | www.shaneetafoya.com
PRODUCTION TEAM, QUIETUS OF THE LAMPIRANS, 2015
• Asset and environment modeler
• Textured and UV mapped
• 2D animation
3D Environment &
VOLUNTEERED FOR OVERLOAD 3, 5, 6, AND 7, 2011 TO CURRENT
• Maintained an artist’s booth well the artist was away, selling prints
and maintaining money.
• Over the years I have worked in many different departments such
as con ops, floater, and Video Room.
VOLUNTEERED FOR IKKICON, 2015
• Maintained Video equipment
• Kept the video’s running on schedule
• Made sure the viewers were happy
BOOK SERIES BACKGROUNDS, 2013
• Worked on a coffee shop background from a book series I read for
my background and layout class.
• Was noticed by the Book Author Rachael Caine and was contacted
to revise it for a commission and promotion of her web show.
• She enjoyed my work that she asked for other setting backgrounds
from her Book Series.
SOCORROFEST LOGO, 2013
• Worked closely with the city of Socorro to come up with a new
Logo for SocorroFest.
• The logo was featured in the festival and on the websites.
VOLUNTEERED IN S.T.A.R.S/S.T.A.T (SOCORRO TEENS ARE
REACHING STUDENT/SOCORRO TEENS AGAINST TABACO), 2004
• Student Advocate
• Invited to attend state legislative to talk to elected officials about
the problems of our teens that can encounter.
• Brought attention to the problem through media/commercial.
• Invited to attend multiple conference calls with both S.T.A.R.S and
ART INSITUTE OF AUSTIN MEDIA ARTS AND ANIMATION
2011 TO 2015