STafoya Resume .pdf
Original filename: STafoya_Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/06/2015 at 08:05, from IP address 66.68.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 363 times.
File size: 392 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
STafoya_Resume.pdf (PDF, 392 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
3D Environment & Asset
1404 Estrellas Dr
Del Valle Texas 78617
(575)-838-6356 | www.shaneetafoya.com
PRODUCTION TEAM, QUIETUS OF THE LAMPIRANS, 2015
• Asset and environment modeler
• Textured and UV mapped
• 2D animation
3D Environment &
VOLUNTEERED FOR OVERLOAD 3, 5, 6, AND 7, 2011 TO CURRENT
• Maintained an artist’s booth well the artist was away, selling prints
and maintaining money.
• Over the years I have worked in many different departments such
as con ops, floater, and Video Room.
VOLUNTEERED FOR IKKICON, 2015
• Maintained Video equipment
• Kept the video’s running on schedule
• Made sure the viewers were happy
BOOK SERIES BACKGROUNDS, 2013
• Worked on a coffee shop background from a book series I read for
my background and layout class.
• Was noticed by the Book Author Rachael Caine and was contacted
to revise it for a commission and promotion of her web show.
• She enjoyed my work that she asked for other setting backgrounds
from her Book Series.
SOCORROFEST LOGO, 2013
• Worked closely with the city of Socorro to come up with a new
Logo for SocorroFest.
• The logo was featured in the festival and on the websites.
VOLUNTEERED IN S.T.A.R.S/S.T.A.T (SOCORRO TEENS ARE
REACHING STUDENT/SOCORRO TEENS AGAINST TABACO), 2004
• Student Advocate
• Invited to attend state legislative to talk to elected officials about
the problems of our teens that can encounter.
• Brought attention to the problem through media/commercial.
• Invited to attend multiple conference calls with both S.T.A.R.S and
ART INSITUTE OF AUSTIN MEDIA ARTS AND ANIMATION
2011 TO 2015
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog