Original filename: RESUME2.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - RESUME2.doc
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/06/2015 at 18:14, from IP address 104.7.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 386 times.
File size: 67 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
616 634 5134
100 Pinecrest Dr. Sanford, FL 32773
Director of Photography on By The Tail, Master’s Thesis short film, Budget ~ $45,789.59
- Designed camera plots and Shot list for 5-day principle photography shoot
- Led the Sony F65 camera team and lighting team
Digital Imaging Technician and 1st AC on Polaroids, Master’s Thesis short film, Budget ~ $25,309.45
- Digital Imaging Technician on 3-day principle photography shoot.
- As 1 AC, I built the Sony F65 Camera and pulled focus using the BarTech Remote follow focus.
Director of Photography on No Letting Go, Short film, Budget ~ $2,769.78
- Designed camera and lighting plots and Shot list for 1-day shoot using Sony FS100 Camera
Director on Night of the Living Dead (Cellar Scene), Budget ~ $2,989.65
- Directed the scene shot on the Sony FS100 Camera on a sound stage provided by Full Sail University
Producer, Director on Drawn to Love, Short film. Budget ~ $10,975.89
- Led a small team of 4 people on a 1-day Location shoot.
Producer, Director on Education and Moving to America, interview video. Budget ~ $3,565.87
- Produced, wrote and directed the interview.
Producer, Director on Quit smoking, Public Service Announcement. Budget ~ $1,589.50
- Developed, wrote and directed the PSA.
Sep 2013 – Dec 2013: Video Production Intern. Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Produced, Directed my undergraduate exit interview video.
Jan 2010 - Dec 2013: WWW.THE8990.COM, Photographer and Editor. Grand Rapids, MI
- Operated visual blog, edited video and audio clips for web release.
Master of Fine Arts in Film Production, June 2015 Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Arts, April 2014 Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
Major: Film, Video and Media Studies. Minor: Marketing
HONORS: Dean’s List, Western Michigan University. January 2012, April 2012, December 2012, April 2013,
Associate of Arts, Communication, April 2009 Grand Rapids Community College, Grand Rapids, MI
HONORS: Dean’s List, Grand Rapids Community College. January 2009
Digital Photography, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Master Collection,
Word Press Blogging, Data Entry, Sony 4K Cameras, Canon DSLR Cameras, System 5 Audio Console