The Global Soldier Modernization Market Aarkstore.pdf
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025
Browse Full Report @
Published: May 2015| No. Of Pages: 173
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides
readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the
challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global Soldier Modernization market is expected to be worth US$8.3 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to
US$12.8 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.38% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia- Pacific and Europe. The US is the
largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$43.4 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, C4ISR is expected to account for 38% of the global military soldier modernization market,
followed by lethality and survivability, occupying shares of 27% and 26% respectively.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Soldier Modernization market with market size forecasts covering the
next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global soldier modernization market,
key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the
- Global Soldier Modernization market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Soldier Modernization market
during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for soldier systems. It also provides
a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global soldier