This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/07/2015 at 16:02, from IP address 120.63.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 395 times.
File size: 584.96 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
This week, we go Ramzan shopping with a bunch of Bohri women, get actor
Ira Dubey to read our favourite story books & jam with an ex Taj chef.
1. The type of chairs you'll find at the soon-to-be-launched Cafe Irani Chaii in
3. Pa pa ya's edamame sliders are recreated using Chinese _ ___ and
moistened with Japanese-style mayonnaise (3,4)
5 & 11 Ac. Pa pa ya owner Zorawar Kalra also runs this North Indian
restaurant at BKC (6,7)
8. Dr Mansoor Showghi Yezdi, owner of Cafe Irani Chaii apprenticed with this
legendary filmmaker (1,9)
11. See 5 Across
12. Aseema Mamaji uses it to cut the sweetness in her preserves (5,5)
14. Rida designer Tasneem Pittalwala works with this charitable organisation (7)
15 Ac & 3 Dn. The highlight of our meal at Community (3-6,5)
16. Progressive rock band who will be performing at Hard Rock Cafe in Worli
on Thursday (4,5)
2. See 6 Down
3. See 15 Across
4. Chad Harbach's Art of Fielding that features in our 3rd edition of Spine talks
about this sport (8)
5. The type of intervention that will do Community a world of good (5)
6 & 2 Dn. One of the hospitality brands by Impressario that is looking to recruit
an in-house Social Media Manager (5,5,4)
7. The most important aspect of a rida according to designer Shakera Motiwala (6)
9. The West Wing regular who has voiced the character of Madge Nelson in
10. Aseema Mamaji trained at the Institute of Hotel Management in this city (10)
12. The kind of person Bargain Book Hunt is looking for to manage their Kala Ghoda
13. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss that features on bpb Spine, was a finalist for
the 2006 ___ prize for fiction (6)