Feldman The King of Denmark .pdf
Original filename: Feldman_The King of Denmark.pdf
Title: Aspen no. 5+6, item 20: The King of Denmark
Author: Kenny G
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Chrome / Mac OS X 10.10.4 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/07/2015 at 17:51, from IP address 68.174.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 2619 times.
File size: 243 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Feldman_The King of Denmark.pdf (PDF, 243 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Aspen no. 5+6, item 20
The King of Denmark
For accompanying audio, listen to item 6
THE KING OF DENMARK / MORTON FELDMAN
1. Graphed High, Middle and Low, with each box equal to MM 6692. The top
line or slightly above the top line, very high. The bottom line or slightly
beneath, very low.
2. Numbers represent the amount of sounds to be played in each box.
3. All instruments to be played without sticks or mallets. The performer may
Aspen no. 5+6, item 20: The King of Denmark
use fingers, hand, or any part of his arm
4. Dynamics are extremely low, and as equal as possible.
5. The thick horizontal line designates clusters. (Instruments should be varied
6. Roman numerals represent simultaneous sounds.
7. Large numbers (encompassing High, Middle and Low) indicate single sounds
to be played in all registers and in any time sequence.
8. Broken lines indicate sustained sounds.
9. Vibraphone is played without motor.
Copyright © 1965 by C. F. Peters Corporation, 373 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10016
First page of score reproduced by permission of publishers. Edition Peters 6963
Section 20, Aspen Magazine, No. 5+6
Original format: Single sheet, 16 by 8 inches, folded once to make four pages.
Adapted for the web by Andrew Stafford. More by him here.
All copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog