Upload to cast .pdf
Original filename: Upload to cast.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/08/2015 at 13:27, from IP address 2.110.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 303 times.
File size: 392 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Cast video upload manual
1. Open your browser and go to:
2. Log in using your CBS credentials
in the top right corner and select Media Upload
4. Click Choose a file to upload
5. Select the video from your computer that you wish to upload
6. Upload video
7. Fill in the form
Name: enter a title
Description: Brief content description
Tags: enter keywords that allow for meaningful retrieval
8. Select the relevant publication mode: Private, Unlisted or Published.
Private means that the video is only available to the owner
Unlisted means that the video can be seen only by people with a link to the video
Published means that the video will be available on the site
Note: It is only possible to select Published after first selecting Unlisted and then press save
9. When choosing Published you need to decide in which categories the video will be made
Note: in addition to the topical categories you also need to select the relevant ALL category
Your video is now uploaded and can be pushed to other platforms if relevant (cf. manuals).
Now you need to attach the publication contract which is mandatory LINK
11. Click Go to Media or click Home and select the video that you just uploaded
12. Click Actions - > Edit
13. Select Related files from the menu
14. Click Upload file and upload the contract (document type = document)