Hart Plant Hole Digger .pdf
Original filename: Hart Plant Hole Digger.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/08/2015 at 06:45, from IP address 122.161.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 334 times.
File size: 465 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
WANT TO MAKE YOUR DIGGING AND GARDENING EASIER?
LET ME TELL YOU HOW
Hello, my name is Jerry Hart and I would like to thank you for visiting our website. I have been
in Manufacturing and Engineering for a very long time and I have also been a Gardner for a very
long time. After double knee replacement, I needed an efficient way to dig holes and get my
plants in the ground. I searched the internet for a solution, but did not find what I had
envisioned as a solution. I decided to design, tool and manufacturer a tool for the smaller hole
digging…. a miniature post-hole digger.
Post-Hole diggers have been around for a long time and are a very efficient way to dig a hole,
however, they produce a hole that is too large for most bedding plants and vegetable garden
plants. Since I was unable to find a “miniature post-hole digger,” I decided to produce a
modified version of the post-hole digger concept. The digging or shovel end needed to be of a
size and shape that would fit the plants root system. That meant several different sizes and
shapes. I was determined to produce a tool of high quality and excellent functionality. After
seeing how well they work and and the ease of use, I wanted to offer them to everyone else to
enjoy. I know you will love them as much as my family and I have. As you will see below, they
are so easy to use, my granddaughters can use them.
We can custom design your fencing needs, incorporating your company logo, your name, and
almost anything you imagine! Let us help you with a unique custom look to your yard. Why
settle for regular fencing when you can have fencing that is only limited by your imagination?
1. The digging end is made of stainless steel, profile ground sharp edge for cutting through
roots, ground cloth and rocky clay.
2. The bolts are grade 8 stainless steel with SS lock nuts and washers.
3. The handles are steel tubing, E-coat paint, formed with radii to prevent mashed fingers and
topped off with high-grade handgrips.
4. The overall length is 46 inches. The handle grips are 1-inch dia.
5. One model is designed and sized for the 3 ½-in. dia. and larger cup contained bedding plants
and vegetable plants.
6. A second model is designed for the 6 and 12 pack trays. They have a root system of aprox.
1.5 in. X ¾ in. This model works well for shallow seedlings (blueberries) and some bulbs.
7. A third model has a 2 ½ in. tapered digging end, 9 in. length. Designed for plants with long
(tomatoes and seedlings) and bulbs requiring more depth.
8. I have some special designed models for specific applications. Example… sod plugging and
planting, very long tap root seedlings, irrigation, landscape lighting.
1. In addition to use with plants, I continue to discover other applications.
2. Several municipal water departments use them to dig out cut off valves in meter
3. Underground cable installers, Landscape lighting, Irrigation and any application where
a 2 in. and larger hole is required.
1. The diggers are produced in Alabama. (MADE IN USA)
2. I have a production capacity of 3000 diggers per 8 hr. shift.
3. I can modify or newly design for a specific application.
4. Currently, I distribute to Independent Lawn and Garden Centers, Professional Landscapers,
Landscapers, Irrigation Installers, Professional Growers, Public Utilities, Botanical Gardens, Golf
Courses, Resort Hotels, Universities, Trade Schools and Churches.
The raised bed can be custom sized for your specific need. For questions, price and delivery,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256 393 3900
THE BED IS MADE OF STEEL. IT HAS A CONNECTION FOR
AUTOMATIC WATERING WHEN A HOSE IS ATTACHED. THE
TUBES ACROSS THE TOP SUPPORTS GREEN HOUSE
PLASTIC SO YOU CAN GET AN EARLY START WITH
SEEDLINGS. THE PLASTIC IS ROLLED AROUND THE CENTER
TUBE. THIS FACILITATES ROLLING AND UN-ROLLING OF THE
PLASTIC. THE STEEL FRAME BOX HOLDS SQUARE BALES OF
HAY WITH A FOOT OF TOP SOIL ON TOP. THE WIRE GRIDS
ATTACH TO THE SIDE TO PROVIDE A PLACE FOR TOMATOES
AND CUCUMBERS TO LAY TO PREVENT BED CROWDING.
WHEN ASSEMBLED AND FILLED WITH BALES OF HAY AND TOP SOIL, THE WEIGHT IS SUCH TO
WITHSTAND STRONG WIND.