333 008 Marijuana Retail TEMP DRAFT text 08 18 15x (1).pdf
DRAFT SB 460 and HB 3400 (Residency/Local Opt Out) Rules
(98) A grower must return the grow site registration card to the patient to whom the card was
issued when requested to do so by the patient or when the grower ceases producing marijuana for
(109) A patient or the designated primary caregiver of the patient may reimburse the grower for
the costs of supplies and utilities associated with production of marijuana for patient. No other
costs associated with the production of marijuana for the patient, including the cost of labor, may
(110) A grower may produce marijuana for no more than four patients or designated primary
(121) The Authority may not register a grow site if the location of the grow site is the same
location as a medical marijuana facility.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 475.338
Stats. Implemented: ORS 475.300 - 475.346
Medical Marijuana Facilities
For the purposes of OAR 333-008-1000 through 333-008-14001502 the following definitions
(1) "Agricultural land" means land that is located within an exclusive farm use zone as that term
is described in ORS 215.203.
(2) "Attended primarily by minors" means that a majority of the students are minors.
(3) "Authority" means the Oregon Health Authority.
(4) "Batch" means a quantity of usable marijuana of a single strain or a number of immature
plants transferred at one time to a facility by a person authorized by a patient to transfer usable
marijuana to a registered facility.
(5) "Business day" means Monday through Friday excluding legal holidays.
(6) "Career school" means any private proprietary professional, technical, business or other
school instruction, organization or person that offers any instruction or training for the purpose
or purported purpose of instructing, training or preparing persons for any profession at a physical
location attended primarily by minors.
Page 3 of 14