bangalore crossword .pdf
Original filename: bangalore-crossword.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/09/2015 at 07:10, from IP address 106.194.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 279 times.
File size: 799 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
bangalore-crossword.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
A Pew Good Men
Drink single malt, sign up for Pilates and procure your next batch of cheese
from Father Michael.
1. Kavita Prakash who will head Pilates for Wellbeing at Indiranagar, used to
work as a Pilates instructor in this city (5)
5. According to Chef Abhijeet Saha of Caperberry and Fava, 80% of their
produce is free of ____ (10)
7. See 13 Down
8. Father Michael who supplies many Bangalore restaurants with fresh cheese,
learned cheesemaking from this Benedictine order in Italy (13)
12. Renowned architect who sources her tiles from Bharat Tiles (4,6)
14. The type of climate that accelerates whisky’s ageing process (8)
15. This industrialist was Bharat Tiles' first customer (2,10)
16. The kind of bridal makeup artists Anu and Ridhi would be ideal for. (5)
2. Fans of the smokier Islay whiskies will like this Paul John single malt (4)
3. He plays the role of Arnold Albertson in She's Funny That Way (4,6)
4. Yuvana Damani and Sudhanshu Panwarr recommend this trainer at A3
Performance in Koramangala (3,8)
6. The chicken Laska curry at Nasi and Mee is a melding of coconut and ___ (6)
9. Motherjane who will be performing at Hard Rock Cafe on Thursday has
done an OST for this Amal Neerad movie (5)
10. Pilates for Wellbeing will also have a retail space which will sell this kind
of fitness wear (7)
11. Type of pickle served alongside the appetisers at Nasi and Mee (6)
13 Dn & 7 Ac. Author of Trigger Mortis: A James Bond Novel (7,8)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog