delhi crossword .pdf
Original filename: delhi-crossword.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/09/2015 at 07:54, from IP address 182.56.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 318 times.
File size: 728 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
delhi-crossword.pdf (PDF, 728 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Cask Me For Anything
Tomatoes from Himachal, H&M from Sweden and single malt from Goa all
arrived in Delhi this week.
3 Ac & 11 Dn. Ayaz Basrai would love to make a miniature version of this house
on Turner Road for his "The Bandra Project" (9,5)
5. H&M's upcoming outlet at Saket will also have clothes from its collaboration
with this French fashion house (7)
8. See 10 Down
9. Renowned architect who sources her tiles from Bharat Tiles (4,6)
12. The type of climate that accelerates whisky’s ageing process (8)
13. Fans of the smokier Islay whiskies will like this Paul John single malt (4)
14. Chef Ritu Dalmia of Diva Restaurants loves using this grain in her dishes (6)
15. Director of The Antarctica Challenge, which will be screened at India Habitat
Centre on Tuesday (4,5)
1. This industrialist was Bharat Tiles' first customer (2,10)
2. Ayaz Bhandari feels that his dollhouse versions of Bandra landmarks and
houses will help create architectural records that can aid future ____ (11)
4. The type of tomatoes Rahul Prakash in Himachal Pradesh is planting this
6. Swedish budget retailer H&M's eco-friendly line uses this type of fabric
7. He plays the role of Arnold Albertson in She's Funny That Way (4,6)
10 Dn & 8 Ac. Author of Trigger Mortis: A James Bond Novel (7,8)
11. See 3 Across
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog