Original filename: crosswordDelhi.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/09/2015 at 23:56, from IP address 66.108.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 239 times.
File size: 777 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Weekend Crossword: Moby Trick
Make a whale, eat cheddar cheese toast and hang with your favourite geek
through bpb’s stories this week.
1. Sardi's in New York's Theatre District is know for the celebrity ___ that adorn
its walls (11)
4. Jason Clarke's character name in Everest (3,4)
6. Chef Ritu Dalmia is skeptical about the popularity of these type of food
10. One of the cocktails that mixologist Yangdup Lama will show you how to
make at his workshop at Cocktails & Dreams on Sunday (6)
11. See 9 Down
12. While researching for her Remnants of a Separation Project, Aanchal
Malhotra found a khaas daan from Patiala bearing the address of an ancestral
home in this city (9)
13. See 8 Down
2. See 3 Down
3 & 2 Dn. Kunal Nayyar, author of Yes, My Accent is Real is a regular on this
popular TV show (3,3,4,6)
4. They help Broadway producers pay their rent these days (8)
5. Siddharth Sah of Make Whale learnt 3D printing in this US city (3,7)
7. Caterer who has been described by multiple aunties as "awesome" and
"mind- blowing" (5,4)
8 Dn & 13 Ac. Accompaniment served alongside Delhi Club House's masala
cheddar cheese toast (5,5)
9 Dn & 11 Ac. 3D printers Make Whale have designed customised musical
instrument key chains for this Mumbai based band (3,5,6)