Original filename: crosswordBang.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/09/2015 at 00:14, from IP address 66.108.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 246 times.
File size: 837 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Weekend Crossword: Speed Dial
We go inside chefs’ phone books, have a Royal Existential Crisis and print a
3D whale just for you. Solve this puzzle for a recap of the week at bpb.
4. Corporate Executive Chef Manu Nair likes the ___ flavoured food at Beijing
5. See 5 Down
6. See 9 Down
10. Jason Clarke's character name in Everest (3,4)
11. A Friend's Story that will we be enacted at Jagriti Theatre on Tuesday is set
in this city (4)
12. Sardi's in New York's Theatre District is know for the celebrity ___ that
adorn its walls (11)
13. They help Broadway producers pay their rent these days (8)
1. See 8 Down
2. Food photographer Saina Jaypal recommends this dish at Mangalore Pearl
in Frazer Town (4)
3. One of the many subjects you will find in the Royal Existentials
5 Dn & 5 Ac. Kunal Nayyar, author of Yes, My Accent is Real is a regular on this
popular TV show (3,3,4,6)
7. Siddharth Sah of Make Whale learnt 3D printing in this US city (3,7)
8 & 1 Dn. Royal Existentials' co-founder Aarthi Parthasarathy is inspired by this
author who adds captions to Renaissance paintings (7,7)
9 Dn & 6 Ac. 3D printers Make Whale have designed customised musical
instrument key chains for this band (3,5,6)