USED HowtoFixBackPainin4EasyYogaExercises .pdf
Original filename: USED_HowtoFixBackPainin4EasyYogaExercises.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/10/2015 at 04:44, from IP address 112.198.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 190 times.
File size: 615 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to FIX BACK PAIN in
Almost half of American workers have had experienced back pain
symptoms each year, making it the second most common reasons
why most Americans miss their work. In addition to that in US alone
people spend at least $26 billion per year for back pain treatments.
With this figures, no wonder many individuals seek ways on how to
fix back pain in an easy, safe and economical way.
Now there are many reasons why we experience back pain, it can be
due to mechanical stress, pulled muscles, bad posture, or an injury
previously endured. Among this, bad posture is the most common
reason why most of us experience back pain. And so here are some
yoga exercises for lower back pain.
Cow Pose – Bitilasana
● This pose gives a gentle massage to the spine and helps you
how to fix back pain easily.
1. Start with your hands and knees on your mat. Ensure that your
wrist, elbows and shoulders are perpendicular to the floor, and
that your knees are right below your hips.
2. Inhale, arc your back down and lift your sitting bone and chest
up towards the ceiling. Then lift your head and look straight
3. As you exhale gently go back to the staring position. Repeat
the pose 10 to 20 times.
Cobra – Bhujangasana
● This pose is a great lower back pain relief pose. It also helps
relieves stress and back muscle stiffness.
1. Lie down on your chest; bring your hands alongside your chest
with your elbows close to your body.
2. Inhale, tighten your abdomen and lift your chest up using the
strength of your lower back. Push down on your hands and lift
up a little and keep your shoulders broad and away from your
3. Hold the pose for at least 5 breaths; exhale lower your body on
your mat and rest.
Locust Pose – Salabhasana
● This pose helps improve posture, strengthen the spine, and
alleviate back pain.
1. Lie down on your stomach, with your arms on your side, palms
2. Inhale, activate your abdomen and inner thigh, and lift up your
head, upper torso, arms and legs. Rest on your abdomen and
lower ribs, and lengthen the back of your neck.
4. Hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then release as you
● This is a good counter stretch pose after backbends; it also
helps relieve fatigue and nourishes the brain.
1. Kneel then sit on your feet with your heels pointing outward.
2. Inhale deeply, as you exhale bend forward starting from your
hips and rest your forehead on the floor. Bring your arms to
your side with palms facing up. Continue breathing as you
relax your lower, middle and upper back, your neck muscles
Our back is one of the most remarkable workhorses of our body, it
usually bear our body’s weight and is responsible for our every
movement. Protecting it and keeping it healthy through the above
mentioned lower back stretches for pain relief and core
strengthener, can help you on how to fix back pain anytime and
enjoy life to the fullest. And remember the best way on how to fix
back pain forever is to learn from a chronic pain specialist.