Bi Laws Communication 10 11 15 .pdf
Original filename: Bi-Laws_Communication-10_11_15.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Bi-Laws_Communication-10_11_15.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/10/2015 at 01:40, from IP address 100.38.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 289 times.
File size: 621 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Bi-‐Laws Communication Update 10-‐11-‐2015
As per direction of the founders, the By-‐Laws discussion will be held at a date to be
shortly announced, so that an agenda could be established and the procedure
explained to the members.
The voting / ratification procedure is as follows. Please keep in mind this version of
the By-‐Laws is only a DRAFT. It is subject to change based on member feedback.
The following is the order procedures for the By-‐Laws installation.
1. Draft is written by the By-‐Laws committee (The 2 Founders were not apart of the
2. Draft is presented to members so that they may read and make notes of concerns.
3. At least two separate discussions will take place so that members can receive
explanations on terms and rules and address their concerns with the membership. If
the concerns are valid and 2/3 of the members agree, that concern will either be
modified, added or deleted from the draft. (date/s and location to be announced)
4. Once all concerns are heard and either ratified or denied by 2/3 of the members,
than the official vote will take place and the By-‐Laws are placed into effect.
5. Voting of the Executive Board will follow as soon as possible once the By-‐Laws
have been put in place.
As soon as a date place & time are finalized an update will be sent out asking
members to RSVP.