CPeruffo Resume GENERAL 2015 V5 .pdf
Original filename: CPeruffo_Resume GENERAL 2015 V5.pdf
Author: Corey Peruffo
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 31/10/2015 at 19:22, from IP address 128.151.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 456 times.
File size: 86 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
CPeruffo_Resume GENERAL 2015 V5.pdf (PDF, 86 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
3 Forrest Way
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Corey J Peruffo
500 Joseph C. Wilson Blvd
CMC Box 274483
Rochester, NY, 14627
To obtain a challenging and rewarding internship to help further my education by obtaining real
world industry problem solving experience, critical to both engineering and medical fields.
University of Rochester (U of R), Rochester, NY
BS, Mechanical Engineering (ME), GPA: 3.2 (Out of 4.0)
Computer Programs: Solidworks, ProE Creo, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Inventor, MatLab,
Mathematica, Python, Microsoft Office Suite (including advanced Excel skills), Adobe Creative
Suite CS6 (Advanced knowledge in most programs)
Machine Shop: Lathe, Mill (Computerized and manual), 3D Printing (Makerbot Replicator 2,
DaVinci XYZ Duo, Stratasys Objet 30 Pro, and Stratasys UPrint SE Plus)
Research in Allergy and Immunology for Mast Cell Activation Disorder
May 2015 – Present
• Grant funded clinical research focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of two seemingly
interlinked allergy/immunology conditions. Abstract submitted for the American Academy of
Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Conference, paper publication expected March 2016
• Skills include clinical research, comparative analysis, critical thinking, data analytics, decoding
complex medical terminology, and professional paper development.
Bridge Design and Truss Analysis, U of R
August – December 2014
• Designed a cantilevered, self-supporting bridge truss system and verified design efficacy
through theoretical calculations
• Presented research findings during a poster presentation conference to a judging panel
• Skills included truss analysis software, static equilibrium analysis, failure mode analysis
Client Design Projects
• Developed creative sales videos, designed multiple corporate logos, and worked on CAD
design projects for various clients. Examples featured on my LinkedIn page or personal website
• Skills include advanced video / audio editing techniques, photo realistic CAD imaging,
advanced Photoshop skills, interactive client consultation, and sales development techniques.
Lifeguard Supervisor, Taconic Sport and Racquet Club
May 2015 – August 2015
• Developed and executed regulatory compliance plans for new owners, coordinated and
executed staff training, Maintained personnel scheduling and resolved conflicts
Sales Associate and technology lead, Bikeway Inc.
May 2015 – August 2015
• Introduced mobile technology into the sales process, developed promotional materials,
honed sales and customer relations skills to improve sales outcomes.
Zip Line Guide, Big Bear Zip lines, Hyde Park, NY
June 2014 – August 2014
Swim Instructor, Coach, and Lifeguard, Town of Beekman Recreation
June 2012 – August 2013
Volunteer, Vassar Brothers Medical Center Hospital
University of Rochester, Varsity Track and Field Team and Club Triathlon and Cycling Teams
University of Rochester Rocket Club
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Personal Disc Jockey Business
Honors and Awards
Eagle Scout, Troop 40 Hopewell Junction, 2013
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog