Christmas Trivia .pdf
Original filename: Christmas Trivia.pdf
Title: Christmas Trivia
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / wkhtmltopdf, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/11/2015 at 19:17, from IP address 68.102.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 505 times.
File size: 123 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Christmas Trivia.pdf (PDF, 123 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Complete the crossword below
Created on TheTeachersCorner.net Crossword Maker
2. aromatic resin of a thorny tree
3. What occurred on 34th Street - movie
4. was minded to put her away privily
5. 'Home Alone'
6. Where Joseph worked and lived.
9. Day on which servants and tradesmen would
10. For unto you is born this day is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _
12. a small round candy of flavored boiled sugar
14. Old French Noel from Latin nātālis [diēs Dominī]
(“birthday of the Lord”).
16. It went before 'them'
19. Washington crossed this river on Christmas day
20. Mark or John do not talk about this birth
24. Popular Christmas Tree Topper
25. Matthew 1:21 gives His name
28. Rudolph could not play in reindeer games because
of his _ _ _ _
29. Lucy's psychiatric services cost in cents
30. good will toward
1. Who shall with child? Matthew 1:23
2. 'Hallelujah Chorus' English-language oratorio by
7. He ordered 'counts' of the people back to the
villages of their ancestors
8. Prophet and Bible book name who knew the place in
Matthew 2:5: _ _ _ _ _ 5,2
9. Type of Christmas Elvis Presley sang
11. Clarence's goal in It's A Wonderful Life
13. wrap (someone, especially a baby) in garments or
15. Type of dancing around the Christmas Tree
17. How many days of Christmas in song
21. Name of Elf in Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
who wanted to be a Dentist
22. TV Station where Frosty first appeared
23. Joseph, lineage of _ _ _ _ _
25. Angel's tidings
26. Delivers on Christmas Eve
27. No room here
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog