GIN Level IV Training Answers.pdf
21. If you’re not growing, you’re what?
c. Not Learning
22. How do you know you have a high teachability index?
a. By the amount of time you put into studying the material
b. What you are willing to sacrifice and give up
c. By how much money you make
23. How much time are you willing to put in? How much money are you willing to put in? What are
you willing to give up?
b. Just enough time to keep me busy when I’m bored
c. Whatever it takes
24. You must master the step you’re on before you get to ___________________.
a. The next step
b. Go to the bank
c. Feel good
25. Only focus on learning the next logical ________.
26. Success Builds __________.
27. Confidence creates ____________.
28. Activity creates ___________.
29. What’s the optimal length of time to listen to CD’s or do training?
a. 5 minutes
b. 20 minutes
c. 1 hour
d. 5 hours
30. What kind of music should you listen to while learning new information?
a. Renaissance Classical Music
b. Baroque Classical Music
c. Medieval Classical Music