Benecol Newsletter Competition Tandc .pdf
Original filename: Benecol Newsletter Competition Tandc.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Benecol Newsletter Competition.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.8.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/12/2015 at 12:41, from IP address 109.238.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 480 times.
File size: 52 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Benecol Newsletter Competition Tandc.pdf (PDF, 52 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Benecol Newsletter Competition
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to
form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted
and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Benecol Limited.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales
and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees and their immediate families
of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The competition will begin on 16th November 2015 and will close at 23:59 on
30 November 2015
4. Internet access is required.
5. The Prize: One of 10 Fitness Trackers to be won during the competition period.
6. Entry Instructions: To enter, email, firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, home address and
telephone number. Strictly one entry per person per day. Strictly one entry per household per day.
Maximum one prize per person. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry is received from the
same email address or from a different email address by the same person in any day, all such entries and
any associated entries from their household will be disqualified.
7. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or
illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and
entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and
will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this
condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP
addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that
participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that
person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. Winner Selection & Notification: 10 winners will be drawn at random by an independent person or by
a verifiable computer system producing random results and notified by email within 28 days of the
competition closing date. The prize will be sent directly to winners, no claim period is required unless the
promoter decides to verify.
10. General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted
or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering,
deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details will be considered unwanted
and the prize will be lost.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (including being sold on to a third party) unless otherwise
stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason
the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that
element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation
will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen
circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it,
in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events
outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by
reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
14. If a winning entry is deemed by the Promoter not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry
will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be selected at random by the Promoter.
15. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a
condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any
reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes,
free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material,
including that with third parties.
The winners’ names and counties will be available on Benecol.co.uk within 3 months of the closing date.
17. Data Protection: The personal information entrants provide will only be used by the Promoter for the
purpose of conducting this promotion and the publication of winners. The Promoter may disclose entrants’
personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating
with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998.
18. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this draw by hacking or by
cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted
by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
19. If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that
provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
20. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act
or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability
whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in
part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this
promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury
arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
21. The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English
law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog