Alumni Profile template form .pdf
Original filename: Alumni Profile template form.pdf
Author: Information Services
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 10.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/12/2015 at 17:08, from IP address 161.74.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 2366 times.
File size: 118 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Alumni Profile template form.pdf (PDF, 118 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Contributing an alumni profile is a fantastic way to support the University of Westminster. Your profile could encourage a
prospective student to study at Westminster, help a current student to make a decision about their career choice, and overall,
enhance the reputation of the University in the UK and overseas.
All you need to do is tell us your story and how Westminster has impacted your life, by answering a few questions.
Please attach a high-quality JPEG photograph. Please use a professional-style head and shoulders shot rather than a personal photo.
Please answer the following questions
Title and full name
Alumni ID (if known)
Country of residence
Year of graduation
Which country are you from
* This will only be used to contact you once the profile has been added to the webpage and will not be included in the profile
□ I am interested in receiving more information about mentoring
□ I would be happy to assist at recruitment events with prospective students in my region
Disclaimer (please read and acknowledge)
We may use your profile online (on the University website, alumni e-newsletter, social media) and in print (in University prospectuses, the annual alumni magazine
Network and any other promotional material for the University, including external websites) and in any additional ways to support your engagement with, and promote
the interests of, the University of Westminster’.
By sending us your profile you are consenting for us to use the profile as outlined above and for us to store this on our database. Whilst we will endeavour to use the
material sensitively, we reserve the right to edit material in-line with the University’s editorial policy. You can request for this to be removed from your record any time.
No contact information will be published. University of Westminster is registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act and the contact information you provide will be
Please sign here to acknowledge that you have read and accepted this statement (please note, we will not publish your profile if this is not indicated)
Please answer these questions in no more than 75 words each.
1. What are you doing now? (e.g. ‘I am working as….’; ‘I am volunteering at…’)
2. What did you find most valuable about your course at Westminster? How did the skills you learnt during your
degree help you to shape your career?
3. What was the best thing about being a student in London?
4. What extra-curricular activities did you participate in that enhanced your time at the University? (e.g.
volunteering, work-experience, SU societies, sports, social life)
5. What advice would you give to someone thinking for pursuing a similar career?
6. Why would you recommend Westminster as a place to study? (e.g. relationships with tutors, support from the
7. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself, your achievements, life-experiences, what
inspires you, or career that may be valuable/interesting to our prospective students or alumni?
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog