8407 PTC12 Consumer Brochure 05 15 .pdf
Original filename: 8407 PTC12 - Consumer Brochure 05-15.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2014 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 11.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/12/2015 at 22:11, from IP address 76.109.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 225 times.
File size: 333 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Don’t be caught
you encounter a
The best way to protect yourself from
the costs of road hazards
4150 N. Drinkwater Blvd. | Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | (800) 345-0191
This is not a contract. Please see actual contract for terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
Issued in Florida by CNA National Warranty Corporation-Florida, license #60098.
©2012 CNA National Warranty Corporation
protection you can
You may not be able to avoid every bump in the road, but you
can eliminate the possible expense of tire and wheel damage
caused by a road hazard. Our Preferred Tire CareSM will cover
the costs associated with repairs or replacements of tires and
wheels damaged by things such as potholes, nails, tree limbs,
and other debris you may encounter while on the road.
What could a repair cost you
Anyone who’s owned a car knows how expensive tires and wheels
can be—and that’s before labor, taxes and potential towing or rental car
expenses. Your out-of-pocket expenses could be substantial*:
Emergency Roadside Assistance/Towing
POTENTIAL COST OF REPAIRS:
YOUR COST FOR COVERED REPAIRS:
Even more benefits to protect you
while on the road
• Roadside Assistance – If you are
Preferred Tire Care Benefits
• Pays the costs to repair or replace tires and/or wheels that
fail due to a road hazard.
• Includes cost of mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes.
• No deductible.
• Available on new and used vehicles.
• Unlimited claim benefits.
• No limits on occurrences.
• Covers tires and wheels for the duration of the contract.
• No mileage limits and up to 5 years of coverage.
• Covers tires with run-flat technology.
Preferred Tire Care+Plus Benefits
Includes all the benefits as Preferred Tire CareSM above, plus...
• Cosmetic Damage Coverage – Pays the costs to repair scrapes,
abrasions, dents or nicks to the surface area of your wheels1.
• Curb Damage Coverage – Pays the costs to repair damage to
tires and/or wheels caused by contact with a curb.
* Costs are examples based on national averages. Actual costs will vary. Please see actual
contract for terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
Except chrome-plated wheels.
unable to drive your vehicle due
to a covered tire or wheel failure,
you can get reimbursement
up to $100 per occurrence for
on-the-spot repair of a flat tire or
installation of a spare.
• Towing – If your tire is not
repairable and the spare is
not usable or available, you will be reimbursed for up to $100 per
occurrence for towing expenses.
• Rental Car – If your vehicle must remain in the shop overnight
for a covered repair, we will pay for a rental car, up to $35 per day
with a total limit of $105 per occurrence.
• And, Preferred Tire CareSM is the ONLY tire-and-wheel coverage
administered through the award-winning service of CNA National®.
Choose the term that’s
right for you
You can select coverage that lasts one to five years, depending on
how long you plan to keep your car. And, as an added benefit,
if you do decide to sell your vehicle, you may transfer any remaining
coverage to the next owner. That’s a great way to potentially enhance
the resale value of your vehicle.
Don’t leave the dealership until
you’ve added this valuable coverage
to your vehicle purchase!
Talk to your dealer today.