Original filename: MLGT.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by WPS Office / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/12/2015 at 10:04, from IP address 104.238.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 259 times.
File size: 137 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing
machinery. We present a comprehensive range of high quality rice processing
machines with fast delivery and cost-effective price. Incorporating advanced
technologies and latest designs, the products have created ripples in the global market.
Following is the wide range of our rice processing products:
* Paddy De-cleaner
* Rice Sorting Machine
* Rice Huller
* Bucket Elevator
* Rice Separators
* Rice Packing Machine
* Rice Milling Machine
* Rice Husk Processing Machine
* Rice Polishing Machine
* Complete Rice Milling Equipment
* Rice Grading Machine
MLGT Series Rice Huller
MLGT Series Rice Huller Introduction
MLGT series rice huller, as a kind of industrial grain processing machine, is mainly
used for hulling paddy and separating rice husk. The rice huller realizes the hulling
purpose through the press and twist force between a pair of rubber rollers. Mechanical
control system among counter weight and lever maintains a constant pressure between
rubber rollers, which ensures a uniform husking ratio. Besides, the gearbox is adopted
for speed controller, greatly improving technological effects, lowering consumption
and obtaining more economic benefits.
Advantages of MLGT Series Rice Huller
* High hulling rate, low broken rice content,perfect separation performance, stable
operation, minimized noise.
* Compact and fully sealed structure avoids the leakage of rice.
* Rubber rollers are convenient to assemble and disassemble.
* Adopt vertical air suction duct, highly separate paddy husks.
* There is no need to dismantle the roller any more once a new one is installed.
* Adjustable pressure and good ventilation keep rubber wear resistance.
* Adopting gearbox controller to greatly realize the exchange of roller turn speed.
Working Principle of MLGT Series Rice Huller
The main working part of rice huller is a pair of rubber rollers, which rotate reversely
at different speeds. The paddy is squeezed, rubbed and teared when paddy go through
the two rubber rollers to achieve hulling process. Afterwards, the rice husk is
separated in the discharging chamber, then being sucked out by airflow.