Harvesting Machine .pdf
Original filename: Harvesting Machine.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by WPS Office / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/12/2015 at 03:04, from IP address 104.238.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 208 times.
File size: 242 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Website: www. farming-machine.com
Tel : 86-371-65950309
Add: SOKEYUFA Building, NO.26 Jingliu Road , Zhengzhou ,
About Amisy Machinery-Farming Machines Manufacturer:
Amisy Machinery has given international farmers the access to using high quality
farm machines with fast delivery and cost-effective price.Incorporating advanced
technologies and latest designs, the products have created ripples in the global market.
Following is the wide range of our machines
*Other Farming Machines
Walking-Type Small Rice Harvester
This harvester is mainly used for
harvesting rice grain and wheat grain
and it has been granted the national
patent, independently developed by
our company through learning the
advanced technology home and abroad
as well as our own developing
Walking-type Small Rice Harvester Highlights:
1. Multi-functional combine harvester with diesel engine： mainly used for rice and
wheat reaping and threshing;
2. Adjustable front cutting header (up and down): available for harvesting crops with
3. Convenient for farming work: specially suitable for hills and mountains area or the
areas where general combine harvester can not enter in;
4. Suitable for home as well as commercial use;
5. Relatively simple structure, low maintenance and repair cost;
6. Two types according to the different soil conditions: the rubber-wheel type rice
harvester and the triangular-belt type rice harvester.
Attentions to Operating Combine Rice Harvester Correctly
1. Don not start to harvest rice immediately when the machine just start, keep the
machine work for 3-5 minutes in unloading condition.
2. Be sure not to reduce speed by stepping accelerator. In order to keep harvesting
quality, you should keep the machine in a strong accelerator, in case to slow down,
you can adjust to low gears, while the accelerate should keep in a fixed position.
3. Please keep the transmission belt and chains in a balanced way, neither too loose
nor too tight.
4. Adjust forward speed according to crops sparsity.
5. Stop harvesting when you turn a corner in the field.
Walking-type Small Rice Harvester Parameter:
One set Triangle track
One set Rubber Wheel Tyre
≤20 kg/h ㎡
1 people with grain box or bag for collecting grains
3 sets/20ft container
12 sets/40ft high cube