Jammy's Christmas Quiz 2015 .pdf
Original filename: Jammy's Christmas Quiz 2015.pdf
Author: James Norman
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice 4.1.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/12/2015 at 12:29, from IP address 109.151.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 576 times.
File size: 6.1 MB (8 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Jammy's Christmas Quiz 2015.pdf (PDF, 6.1 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
JAMMY'S SELF-INDULGENT CHRISTMAS QUIZ 2015
Celebrate my birthday season by indulging me and my
There is no prize.
You can use any number of internets.
You may want http://gearecool.bandcamp.com/ at some point.
I haven't made many concessions in the name of your enjoyment. Or maybe I
have. It depends who you are. As that priest says in Father Ted, “I had my fun and
that's all that matters.”
Answers in the new year or before then but soonish.
THE BOXING DAY ROUND
1. Which tv Christmas film features Lenny Henry as Josephus and an actual explanation for why London was
experiencing the white Christmas we always see in films but never in life?
2. Which controversial punctuation mark is sometimes used before and in a list?
3. What was the name of Socrates' wife?
4. In which modern day country can the ruins of Persepolis be found?
5. London's Oxford Street has some of the highest levels in the world (the highest according to some
sources) of which gas, an air pollutant?
6. Who said “Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised […] They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like
7. What was the name of Othello's wife, whom he suffocated?
8. Who is the patron saint of Milan?
9. In the north of Sweden, a short, sharp intake of breath can be used as a substitute for which very
THE SEQUENCES ROUND
This is a bit stolen from Only Connect. Just decide what comes (or could come for the first question) next in
The Libyan flag until 2011, The White Cube gallery, the Polish flag, primary colours of light, McFly's debut
Shouting at Babies/Surprise EP, 06-03, Arts and Crafts, Prison Problems, ?
kilo, mega, giga, tera, ?
1066-1087, 1087-1100, 1689-1702, ?
Hi-de-Hi, You Rang, M'Lord, ?
Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, ?
Rogers, Nasland, Mace, Burnside, ?
Nephew, Wardrobe, Boy, ?
Swedish Empire, Prussia, Duchy of Warsaw, ?
Brian Cox, Anthony Hopkins, Aaran Thomas, Gaspard Ulliel, ?
THE LYRICS ROUND
Here are some song lyrics. What songs are they from? Who are those songs by?
1. Bang goes another bomb on another town
2. I've poisoned every room in the house
3. Slave for soldiers till you starve then your head is skewered on a stake
4. Heaven has denied us its kingdom, the saints are drunk and howling at the moon
5. Take the only tree that's left and stuff it up the hole in your culture
6. You'd like to teach the world to sing - you're gonna get your head kicked in
7. I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb
8. A time to dance, a time to mourn
9. The perverted fear of violence chokes the smile on every face
10. You're no longer searching for beauty or love - just some kind of life with the edges taken off
11. I can't take the pressure and it's starting to show
12. Choppin' heads boy – it ain't safe no more!
13. Toast is burnt and your coffee's cold and you leave all the post 'cause it's nothing but bills again
14. You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning
15. I'm alive – the man with the second face
16. I live cement – I hate this street
17. Spitting in a wishing well, blown to Hell, crash
18. Trying to smile but the air is so heavy and dry
19. I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
20. Pungent smells they consummate my home
HASHTAGS OF 2015
These are some of the most important or exciting or popular hashtags of 2015, done in the style of
codewords like you see in the papers. I was going to do one for each month but I left March and November
out of respect for the god of war and the number nine.
January – 12, 11, 9, 21, 18, 9, 26, 25, 3, 7, 5, 18, 11
February – 22, 25, 11, 19, 7, 11, 9, 9
April – 14, 18, 5, 18, 1, 3, 24, 19, 23, 14
May – 25, 23, 14, 11, 22, 23, 13, 23, 22, 11
June – 5, 23, 13, 11, 20, 18, 24, 9
July – 4, 5, 21, 22, 23, 1, 5, 16, 8, 16
August – 12, 11, 10, 20, 11, 26, 3, 24
September – 18, 9, 22, 3, 24, 19, 20, 18, 22, 25, 3, 25, 14, 11, 19
October – 22, 3, 14, 4, 23, 24, 22, 3, 17
December – 16, 23, 21, 3, 18, 24, 22, 24, 23, 14, 21, 9, 5, 18, 14, 8, 7, 21, 13
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog