terry fabric .pdf
Original filename: terry-fabric.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/01/2016 at 04:50, from IP address 101.71.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 827 times.
File size: 843 KB (25 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Terry fabric is a variety of knitted fabric. While weaving, some yarn present in the shape of loop according to a
certain proportion on the surface of the fabric.
1. Definition of Terry Fabric
2. Classification of terry Fabric
Single-sided terry fabric
Double-sided terry fabric
Jacquard terry fabric
Cotton terry fabric
Printed terry fabric
Poly terry fabric
Bamboo terry fabric
3. Characteristics of Terry Fabric
4. Products Advantage of Jintian Terry Fabric Manufacturer
5. Terry Fabric Factory Samples
1. Definition of terry fabric
Terry fabric is a knitted fabric with ring yarn or terry covering at one or both sides. It belongs to one of the fancy
knitted fabrics. Terry fabric is characterized by soft touch, thick texture, excellent water absorption and heat
retention. Terry fabric can be divided into single-sided and double-sided terry loop fabrics. The terry can form
pattern effect on the knitting surface distributed according to some certain rules. Terry fabric after shearing or other
process can be turned into fleece fabric or velvet fabric.
2. Classification of Terry Fabric
1. The single-sided terry fabric is also known as French terry fabric or loop terry fabric. One of its sides is flat, while
the other side is with cross loops. It consists of flat stitch and elongated terry loop. It is a kind of lightweight terry
fabric. French terry fabric feels soft, with good extension, elasticity, wrinkle resistance and moisture absorption.
And it has excellent heat retention property too. So it is commonly used in the production of long-sleeved shirt, Tshirt, suitable to wear in spring and early summer or early autumn season. Single-sided terry fabric can also be
used for pajamas.
2. Double-sided terry fabric or towel fabric refers to the kind of terry fabric with cross loops both sides. Double-sided
terry fabric is thick and soft, with good warmth retention property. If you make a little change in one or both
sides of its surface, it can improve the appearance and wearability. For example, terry fabric can make two way
clothes if using different colors or yarns in different sides. And it would increase the wearing comfort if you use
hydrophobic fiber yarns on the side close to body and loop hydrophilic fiber yarns on the other side. Double-sided
terry fabric is suitable for making bathrobes, "no bake" diapers, baby clothes and so on.
3. Jacquard terry fabric is requested in accordance with the pattern covering the surface of the fabric cloth. It is
usually one-sided. Jacquard terry fabric is generally used to make underwear, outerwear and decorations and
4. Cotton terry fabric is made of 100% cotton. It is very comfortable to wear, so it is usually used to make underwear
like sweater, nightgown.