A Knight To Remember Feb'16 .pdf
Original filename: A Knight To Remember Feb'16.pdf
Author: Charlie Dickerson
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/02/2016 at 00:36, from IP address 199.249.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1612 times.
File size: 179 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
The Drinking Game
Throughout the marvelous evening with pleasures such as watching grown men fake
fighting each other, a half-baked story (as well as chicken), and actual beer wenches,
we may need to turn our attention to why we’re really here…
Leave your inhibitions at the door annnnd….
1. Every time the music stops and trumpets blare, you must raise your chalice in the
air and cheer for our knight
2. Every time your knight waves at our section, you must spin around and cheer
3. You must refer to horses as horsies. Forgetting to do so = you must “neigh” while
drinking your beer
4. If you eat an entire food item without using your hands, the person next to you
has to finish their drink
5. If your knight wins a battle against an opponent, you must remove one piece of
clothing in his honor
6. Every drink you finish the person next to you must give you a compliment and
(optional) remove a piece of their clothing
7. Every time you go to the restroom you must return with a drink or novelty item for
8. Place your phone face down on the table and set to vibrate mode. Every time it
buzzes you must say a joke and take a drink
9. You may reduce the # of personal drinks required if you take your dinner partner
by the hand, stare them directly the eye(s), and say something ultra creepy
10. Optional: No one is allowed to speak in first person. If you do, thou must consume
Doesn’t have to make breakfast in the morning