ankit 14AR10005 .pdf
Original filename: ankit_14AR10005.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / pdfTeX-1.40.16, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/02/2016 at 13:08, from IP address 203.110.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 542 times.
File size: 95 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ankit_14AR10005.pdf (PDF, 95 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
ANKIT KUMAR SAINI
Department of Architecture and Regional Planning
E-317, Radhakrishnan Hall of Residence,
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No.: +91-8346018604
West Bengal, India
Online Handles: BitBucket - (https://bitbucket.org/ankit5858 )
• Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows, Linux (Ubuntu Distribution)
Django (Python), Ionic (AngularJS), JSON, AJAX
• Backend Development, ClassHopr, Mumbai (http://classhopr.com)
(Mumbai, Maharashtra (1th Dec 2015 − Current))
◦ Created complete Vendor side on Django which includes custom authentication system for both vendors and consumers, control panel for vendors, subscription code implementaion.
◦ Created a seperate control panel for core team to manage huge data of customers and vendors using
Django(Python) to maintain a backend MVC Architecture.
• Events Listing Platform - Eventfundae.com
◦ Developed a solution for the unorganized event management and listing scenario in the college campus using standard LAMP with Bootstrap frontend framework.
◦ Received great response and appreciation from TSG, IIT Kharagpur.
◦ Selected as a semi-finalist for empresario 2016, Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Sub-Head, Tech Team, Spring Fest 2016 (http://2016.springfest.in) (July 2015- January 2016)
◦ Created Labyrinth 6.0 (Online Mind Maze) within a team of 4 with an extensive use of jQuery and
OOP in PHP. (http://springfest.in/labyrinth/labyrinth6/)
◦ Created event portals for the main website using standard LAMP.
◦ Created an event management portal with team for organizing Freshers’ Event to apply a crowd control algorithm at different spots of events and managed to organize it with 1000+ participants.
◦ Created Merchandise Portal in team of 3 to sell official merchandise of spring fest.
◦ Created Mobile website of Spring Fest 2016 using Ionic Framework(AngularJs)(http://m.springfest.in)
• Web Secretary, Technology Students’ Gymkhana, IIT Kharagpur (http://www.gymkhana.iitkgp.ernet.in/)
(July 2015- Present)
◦ Objective :To work as a web developer in order to maintain, update and develop Gymkhana website
with new features.
◦ Created portal for Social Cell on Gymkhana website using Django(MVC Structure).
◦ Created lost and found portal with an admin login.
Senior Secondary School Exam(XII)
Secondary School Exam(X)
Department of ARP, IIT Kharagpur
• Obtained All India Rank 3265(OBC) in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advance 2014 for IIT’s among
• Obtained All India Rank 467(OBC) UPSEE 2014 among 1.83L participants.
• Scored 301/450 in BITSAT 2014.
EXTRA ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
• Worked in National Service Scheme(NSS) for one year.
• Got an Olympiad Rank - 1338, State rank - 158 in International Informatics Olympiad organized by Computer Literacy Foundation(CLF), New Delhi in 2008.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog