Sales Coordinator .pdf
Original filename: Sales Coordinator.pdf
Title: SalesCoordinatorEntryLevelExternalJobPosting (2)
Author: Jasmine McIntyre
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/02/2016 at 19:15, from IP address 24.189.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 350 times.
File size: 267 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
FLSA Status: Salaried
Effective Date: 11/17/2015
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the Regional Sales Manager in winning profitable new
business opportunities. The Winchester sales team is a shared resource for Winchester Electronics and will
support the sales efforts for all business units promoting connector, cable assembly, fiber optic and hermetic
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● With the guidance and support of the Regional Sales Manager, drive territory activity that creates new
business wins and pipeline adds aimed at meeting or exceeding established territory and company sales
● Focus on emerging accounts and foster relationships to develop new business opportunities (NBO).
● Gather relevant information on NBOs and enter into CRM system.
● Work with Marketing and BU resources to convert opportunities into sales.
● Travel on a regular basis to meet customers face-‐to-‐face
● Attend designated trade shows as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Bachelor’s degree Required, A technical engineering degree is a plus.
● Knowledge of Google Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Hangouts and Microsoft Office Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
● Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external
organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Strong analytical problem solving, leadership and multi-‐tasking skills.
● Knows how to GSD
Hiring Process For Sales Coordinator Position:
We are not accepting resumes for this position. If you would like to be considered for this position please send a
link to your LinkedIn profile page to email@example.com.
If you are selected to move to the next phase of the interview process you will receive an email from Winchester
with the next steps of the process. If you do not receive a response within 10 business days, you have not been
selected to continue in the process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Individual with Disabilities are encouraged to