NYCOM Rebranding Advert .pdf
Original filename: NYCOM Rebranding Advert.pdf
Title: NYCOM Rebranding Advert
Author: Jacob Winter
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/02/2016 at 10:44, from IP address 196.216.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 92 times.
File size: 159 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
The National Youth Council of Malawi (NYCOM) is a statutory corporation established by an Act of
Parliament (National Youth Council of Malawi Act No.22 of 1996) and is mandated to register youth
organisations, coordinate, promote and regulate youth work in Malawi.
NYCOM is looking for a talented young designer to propose a new visual identity for the Council. Artists are
invited to send a proposed design to the Council, who will then work with the designer to finalize the logo and
One logo, in single color on white background with a rationale (2-3 sentence minimum) of the design.
Logo versions (each submission must include all three variants):
1. Symbol only
2. Symbol + NYCOM
3. Symbol + NYCOM + Uniting Youth for Development
1. Logo must be presented in a single color on a white background. An additional coloured version of the
logo may also be presented if it uses colours from the Malawian flag (red, black, green)
2. Logo must be submitted in a high resolution digital format. Vector graphics are preferred.
3. Logo must function or adapt to sizes as small as 50 x 50 pixels (Twitter avatar size, roughly 1.3cm in print)
1. Logo should be simple and professional
2. Logo should feel proud and youthful
3. Logo should convey unity and progress
Contributions will be judged based on the above criteria and the winning entry will be awarded MK
Contestants must be between the ages of 10-35, submit original work, and submit no more than three
separate submissions. NYCOM staff and their family members are not qualified to enter this competition.
NYCOM reserves the right to request reasonable revisions to any submission. Questions can be addressed
to Mr. Jacob Winter 0992 267 828.
Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2016.