Loan against Shares .pdf
Original filename: Loan against Shares.pdf
Title: Loan against Shares
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/02/2016 at 08:34, from IP address 183.82.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 294 times.
File size: 233 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Loan against Shares
Definition of Loan against Shares
• You can any time Leverage your investments in shares for
loans to meet unforeseen expenses. Avail Loan against Shares
for meeting contingencies and needs of personal nature. Take
a loan to subscribe new issue of shares by availing a loan
against your existing shares and earn profits. By taking this
loan you can also met your surprised unexpected expenses.
• This loan is offered against the listed name of securities. This
Loan against shares enables the investor to borrow funds
against his own investment portfolio so that he can meet his
unexpected expenses and liquidity requirements.
• Only individuals (Resident Indians as well as NRIs are eligible
• Applicant should be above 18 years of age at the time of
• Proof of identity - Voter's ID card or driving license or PAN
card or employees ID card or government department ID card
• Proof of residence - Bank account statement or latest
electricity bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest LIC
policy or insurance premium receipt or existing house lease
• Holding Statement Latest statement of holding
• Guarantor form - Optional. (Mandatory in case of jointly held
• Pledge form - Mandatory for creation of pledge
1) Is there an option to make prepayment?
Ans. Yes, you can prepay your loan when you want.
2) Can I pledge more securities in the same loan? How long does it take?
Ans. Yes, you may pledge more securities to increase the drawing power of your account. It
will take 2 business days for the drawing power to change. You can change the
Depository Participant ("DP") but the Sanction Limit cannot be changed. The TAT will be
a maximum of 2 days.
• 3) Is my overdraft limit fixed?
This will completely depend on the market rate of the securities that you have
pledged. Of course, we will value your portfolio periodically to determine your
overdraft limit. You can increase your overdraft limit by pledging more
shares/securities , or decrease it by withdrawing them – that's completely up to