DEVRY ECET 340 Week 2 HomeWork 2 .pdf
Original filename: DEVRY ECET 340 Week 2 HomeWork 2.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/03/2016 at 13:43, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 190 times.
File size: 205 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DEVRY ECET 340 Week 2 HomeWork 2
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Where does program control transfer to when an interrupt occurs? +2 points
2. Which one of the following Interrupts has highest priority? +2 points
3. RAM Vector table addresses $3E52 belongs to which interrupt? +2 points
4. Before exiting an ISR, the programmer should use which command? +2 points
5. In which one of the following sequences is the stack pulled by rti? +3 points
6. Given the starting address for the TC0 Interrupt is to become $5000. Write the
assembly instruction necessary to place this ISR address into the interrupt vector
table and then unmask the interrupt (assembly only). +3 points
7. Write the C statements needed to place the address of an interrupt service routine
that is to be called PortJ_handler into the vector address for the Port J interrupt and
then unmask the interrupt. +3 points
8. Circle the interrupt below that will have highest priority after the statement ;is
executed. +3 points
For more classes visit