Aerocloner Assembly Instructions vers 1 .pdf
Original filename: Aerocloner_Assembly_Instructions_vers_1.pdf
Author: Fred Gunnerson
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 8.1 for Word / Acrobat Distiller 8.1.0 (Windows), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/03/2016 at 00:32, from IP address 24.139.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 448 times.
File size: 15 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Aerocloner_Assembly_Instructions_vers_1.pdf (PDF, 15 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Aerocloner Assembly Instructions vers 1.1
Step 1 – Cutting the ½” PVC Pipe
1) Cut eight 7” lengths .
2) Cut two 1½” lengths.
3) Cut one 2¼” length.
Step 2 – Preassemble Your Sprayer Frame
Start with the top “H”. It’s made from the 3 – Tees & two 1½” pipes.
Add the elbows to the tips of the “H”.
Add the 7” legs and end caps.
Attach the 2¼” pump connecting pipe to bottom of the “H”.
Step 3 – Drilling the Sprayer Holes
1) Measure and mark the sprayer holes according to the plans.
2) Use the 11/64” drill bit for the eight holes.
Step 4 – Drilling the Lid
Measure out 23 holes as shown in the plans.
Use the 2” hole saw to cut the holes.
Use the Exacto Knife to clean up the holes.
Cut a small hole with the Exacto knife just big enough for the cord to fit through.
Step 5 – Final Assembly
1) Place the pump and sprayer unit into the container and check to make sure everything fits well.
2) Take apart the sprayer unit and paint primer on the ends of the pipes and inside the fittings.
3) Start the final assembly on the sprayer unit. Be careful because the glue dries fast! Do only one
part at a time until the unit is completely assembled.
4) Screw in the sprayers. You may need to use a pair of pliers to get them in.
5) Cut down a neoprene collar to the size of the cord hole you cut in the lid.
6) Run the cord through the lid and neoprene collar. Don’t put the lid on yet.
Step 6 – Setup and Conclusion
1) Add enough water to cover the pump but don’t fill it over half way. We don’t want the roots to
hang in the water.
2) Add 150ml of Clonex solution to the water (optional) and adjust the PH to 5.8
3) Set your cycle timer to one minute on and five minutes off.
4) Put the lid on the container.
5) Fill the cloner with your favorite strains. Don’t spray the cuttings.
6) Enjoy your new cloner!!!! You should see roots within a week.
7) Don’t forget to pass the love on…
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog