Original filename: coc.pdf
Author: Pankaj Jaiswal
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/03/2016 at 09:09, from IP address 59.94.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 436 times.
File size: 385 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
coc.pdf (PDF, 385 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
RULES FOR REQUESTING/DONATING TROOPS AND DONATION RATIO IN COC:
1. Please request troops 1 level higher than your current level troops. For Ex. If u have level 3
troops please request for Level 4++ Troops not Level 6/7 Troops, u may sometime get max
troops or may not, this decision is made so very one can donate n maintain their donation
2. If u have a profile which has higher level troops n u can donate through your own Account,
then Please write “”DO NOT DONATE”” in Comment. If u want troops from other player,
follow Rule No. 1.
3. About donation ratio, please try to Maintain it. Below are the guidelines according to Town
(x:x = Troops Donated : troops Received)
TH8 and up, maintain donation ratio of 2:1
TH7, Maintain donation ratio of 1:1
TH6, Maintain donation ratio of 1:5
TH5 and low, maintain donation ratio of 1:10
4. If u have more than one account, please note u can maintain your ratio of lower account
through your higher level account, but your all account will be considered.
5. People not following Rule 1 and abusing other member will be given warning n demoted,
repeated incident will lead to being Kicked.
6. Always respect other clan member n their views.
7. Rule 1 will not be valid in Time of WAR, but to only members who are in WAR, to other
spectators it would remain the same.
HAPPY CLASHING n KEEP WINNING
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog