Original filename: PAVotingInfo.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Calc / LibreOffice 4.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/03/2016 at 08:21, from IP address 73.173.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 498 times.
File size: 129 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PAVotingInfo.pdf (PDF, 129 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Primary is Tuesday, 04/26/16
You must be a registered Democrat to participate in this Primary.
The deadline to register is 03/28/16 and all mail must be postmarked by this date.
First time voters may be asked to show proof of ID at the polls on 04/26.
To Register Online
1. Visit vote.berniesanders.com/pa and click on the blue icon on the right that says “REGISTER
2. Fill out this form. You will need a state ID to fully register online. If you do not have one then
you will also have to send in your signature by mail.
To Register By Mail
1. Visit vote.berniesanders.com/pa and click the blue icon on the right that says “REGISTER TO
2. Click on the blue link that says “Click here to download a blank voter registration form”.
3. Fill out this form and either mail it or bring it in person to your local registration office (listed
on page 2 of the form).
To Request an Absentee Ballot
1. Visit bit.ly/pa-absentee-info for more information. You must request your ballot by 04/19 and
submit it no later than 04/22.
2. Scroll down and click on the blue link that says “Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)”.
3. Fill out this form and mail it to your local registration office (click the “County Election Office”
blue link to search for your local office).
Want to Check if You're Registered?
1. Visit vote.berniesanders.com/pa and click the gray icon on the right that says “CHECK
2. Enter your county, name, and date of birth to search.
For More Info Visit: vote.berniesanders.com/pa
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog