Is Your Mouth Healthy .pdf
Original filename: Is Your Mouth Healthy.pdf
Author: Nurturing Health
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/03/2016 at 10:38, from IP address 45.118.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 356 times.
File size: 351 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Is Your Mouth Healthy?
Tooth brushing is the first thing we all do when we wake up in the morning. You do a lot of things to take
care of your mouth. But, can you ensure that you have a healthy mouth. Well, we all try to maintain a
good oral health. But, there are still something left which can affect our oral health. Oral health is one of
the factors that contribute to a healthy lifestyle. A good oral health is very necessary. What you eat, what
you drink, can affect your oral health. Dr Khullar's Dental Clinic in Gurgaon will discuss some of the
common mistakes which most of the people do while taking care of their mouth. They will also discuss
some tips to maintain healthy mouth. If you are taking and already taken dental treatment like dental
implant and root canal treatment in Gurgaon. And now you want to implement some home remedies
treatment on your teeth then you must consult with dentist and they will suggest you the best tips to look
after your teeth for long time.
Some common mistakes while maintaining oral health are as follow:
1. Brushing in rush:- Most of the people do brushing as they are in hurry due to which 50% area
remained uncleaned. It is the most common mistake.
2. Skip flossing:- It is the most ignored part of oral care. Most of the people don't floss their teeth which
is a necessary part to remove some unwanted particle from your mouth
3. Not cleaning the tongue:- Your tongue may also contain bacteria and avoiding cleaning of tongue can
result in bad breath.
Some tips to get healthy mouth are as follow :
1. Brush properly:- Do not rush while brushing you. Always brush slow and gently to cover all the area
inside out. And always brush in circular or elliptical motion.
2. Flossing:- It is very necessary part to maintain oral health. Sometimes, food is stuck in cavities and is
not taken out on time. And, to remove those stucked food particles, flossing is necessary.
3. Change your toothbrush:- Your toothbrush collects bacteria every day from your mouth. That's why
It is recommended to change your tooth brush every 2-3 month
4. Dentist visit:- Sometimes, plaque that remains on the teeth cannot be easily removed with the
toothbrush which can cause tooth decay or any other problem. That's why a regular dental check up is
hence, these were some common mistakes that should not be avoided. And, follow these tips to get
healthy mouth. If you are looking for a dentist in Gurgaon for regular visit, then you can contact Dr
Khullar's Dental Clinic. You can visit their website and contact them to schedule your appointment :
Reference By:- https://drkhullarsdentalclinic.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/is-your-mouth-healthy