IMPORTANCE OF LED LIGHTS AND BULBS .pdf
Original filename: IMPORTANCE OF LED LIGHTS AND BULBS.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/03/2016 at 07:33, from IP address 117.241.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 349 times.
File size: 433 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
IMPORTANCE OF LED LIGHTS AND BULBS
The expanded form of LED is 'Light
Emitting Device’. LED lights are one of the revolutionary inventions of this scientific age. LEDs are a type
of semi-conductor which converts electrical energy into light energy. They can minimize the negative
effects of regular conventional bulbs on the environment, which means a tool contributing in the global
warming can be controlled and that's a nice start, isn't it? The use of LEDs can be the first step towards
saving our degrading environment. The use of lighting has enormously increased during the past few
years due to growing up of industrial and commercial areas.
BENEFITS OF LED LIGHTS AND BULBS:-
Led lights provide perfect type of lighting for
every occasion with proper brightness for highlighting special things and make things appear in their
natural and true colors like study tables, bathrooms, decorations etc.
2.One of the most important features of led lights is that they have longer life span than regular bulbs.
The expected life of a led bulb is 100,000 hours. It will last for 11 years even after continuous use. Their
life expectancy can be increased if they are not used continuously i.e. half of the regular use. They do
not contain filament like yellow bulbs.
3. Even after completing their life span, these lights do not just stop working. Unlike conventional bulbs,
led bulbs become dim and give lower output.
4. In this age, when energy is needed everywhere; led lights are energy efficient with an estimated
efficiency of 80-90%.
5. Conventional bulbs with fluorescent lights contain pack of toxic materials which are not eco-friendly.
On the contrary, LED bulbs India are free from any harmful substance and they are recyclable too.
6.Due to larger life cycle of LED bulbs manufacturers India, they are not changed frequently, which
ultimately led to reduced production of conventional bulbs leading to reduction in the use of raw
material and wastage during production, pollution of air, water etc. can be minimized.
7. Durability of LED lights manufacturers cannot be questioned. They can even hold up in the roughest
8. LED lights are shock- resistant and vibration-resistant. They provide best lighting for outdoors in
unfavorable weather, construction sites, traffic lighting
9. LED lights do not emit any ray which can harm ozone layer. Considering the amount of damage being
done these days to the ozone layer, it is a relief.
10. LEDs can create great illumination with very high efficiency. They are useful in creating various types
of light effects, suiting different conditions and moods.
11. LEDs can be used in very cold places like freezers etc and also operational in places having high
12. LED lights are designed in such a way that the light doesn't get dispersed but remain focused i.e.
directional. This feature of LED lights makes them more popular.
13. LED lights function very frequently. They brighten up very fast, which make them even more famous
for use of traffic signals and construction areas and in vehicle brakes.
14. Unlike conventional bulbs, life of LED bulbs does not get reduced by regular use and they take few
seconds in glowing at their full brightness.
15. LEDs can function in very low voltage. This saves power.
16. LED bulbs are very useful when it comes to functioning on solar energy and inverters.
17. In rural areas, where power, voltage etc. Are day to day problems, LEDs can serve the purpose.
Rural areas have voltage problems and LEDs can function even on low voltage.
18. As LEDs use less amount of power so the electrical shortage can be controlled. In simple words, they
19. LED lights are used in aero planes, museums, classrooms discos etc for creating greater light effect.
20. LED lights do not flicker like the conventional light bulbs.
21. There are such LED lights available in the market which can be operated on battery or charging.
These lights are useful in rural areas during the long power cuts.
22. One of the benefits of LED lights is if one doesn't want to switch off the light, then one can dim it
according to the need.
23. LEDs are costlier than other bulbs but they are worth it.
LED bulbs do not emit infrared
radiation so they do not get heated like regular bulbs and one can touch them even after they have
been used continuously.
25. Unlike other fluorescent bulbs, they do not contain harmful substances like mercury.
26. The use of LED lighting companies has been increased in modern kitchens.
27. Nowadays, white lights are also used in vehicles.
28. There is LED bulb available of every shape and size. One can choose according to one's need.
29. LEDs have created buzz in online shopping. Now people choose LED bulbs suiting their needs or
30. Most of the LEDs come with warranty of 2 years.
31. LEDs are not easily breakable as conventional bulbs. The cost of use of yellow light bulbs is increased
due to this feature.
32. LED lights provide vast range of color options. Various colors of LEDs are mixed together for creating
33. LEDs are perfect for the sockets that are in use these days.
34. LEDs are made out of such materials which can be recycled so it is considered earth friendly and also
people exchange old LED lights for new ones at the shops.
35. The white LED lights are easily adaptable by human eyes.
The points noted above are the major advantages of LED lights manufacturers and bulbs manufacturers
in India. LEDs can be very beneficial in street lighting and other public places which require lights at
night .Small LED lights are already replacing the lights in LCDs and televisions having high definition,
making them thin in an impressive manner. It has also improved the quality of picture of the televisions
along with making them easy to carry and place. We can look forward for the greater and advancer use
of LEDs in future in every circle of life. Use of LEDs has improved the standard of lives and it is highly
beneficial in economic terms. Longer life, low maintenance, low consumption of energy etc has made
LED lights comparatively better than regular bulbs. Considering the advantages, one should quickly
switch to LED lights and diodes.
Vishwas Complex, KIshangarh Road
Shahabad, kurukshetra, Haryana, Pin code:-136135
Customer Support No:-1800-843-0055