JKB 12 Bumper Intallation .pdf
Original filename: JKB-12 Bumper Intallation.pdf
Author: Bill Home CPU
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by CorelDRAW X6 / Corel PDF Engine Version 22.214.171.1243, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/03/2016 at 16:30, from IP address 172.90.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 495 times.
File size: 2.3 MB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
07-13 Jeep Wrangler Front Bumper w/ LED Lights, Winch Mount Plate, D Rings JK
STOCK OEM FRONT BUMPER
Manufacturer Part Number:
- Bulit-in winch plate with wide opening
- Heavy duty clevis (D-ring) attachments
- 1/4" thick custom mounting brackets
- Wide opening allows for installation of a winch
- Light tabs to mount off road lighting
- Rugged, one-piece fully welded design for extra strength
- Durable steel construction - 2"x .120" wall
- Weighs 74lbs
- Bumper size 56" width x 7.5" depth
- Winch plate size 24" x 7.5"
- Textured black
- Direct bolt on (everything included)
- Built-in L.E.D. lights (as pictured)
Air Dam Plate
AIR DAM PLATE - Remove air dam panel by removing retainer clips as shown below.
Remove four (4) retainer clip from under front bumper.
Remove one (1) retainer clip per side on frame.
FRONT BUMPER - Remove front bumper by removing hex nuts.
Remove four (4) hex nuts per side on frame.
FRAME COVER - Remove Frame Cover by removing retainer clips as shown below.
Remove retainer clip on both sides.
Attach New Bumper
Identify the mounting hole in Jeep frame.
Attached bumper to frame using threaded studs provided.
Secure bumper to frame with hex nuts. Torque to 50 in-lbs.
If your Jeep is equipped with fog lights from the
manufacture, you can attach the new LED light
kit by following the manufacturers wiring diagram.