WHAT WILL YOU DO...
What does success at BCC really look like?
1. Inira DeCosta ’16, Administrative Assistant Program
Is it the student who graduates with a 4.0 and transfers to an Ivy League
school? Is it the laid-off adult who earned a degree and got back into the
workforce? Is it the entrepreneur who gets a degree then opens a local
business? Is it the single parent balancing five classes, two jobs, and a
family at home?
2. Tyler Hill ’09, Physician Assistant Program, MCPHS
At Bristol Community College, success is how you define it. We’re here to
help you get there…wherever “there” may be. Our classrooms are filled
with students of all ages, and all backgrounds, working towards their own
6. Jessica Coelho, Owner, Tia Maria’s European Café, New Bedford
Start your own success story.
3. Scott Peets ’15, Owner, Peets Farm
4. Cheryl Cote ’13, Registered Nurse
5. Ty Smith ’12, SPC, U.S. Army, 1st Infantry Division
7. Olivia Marques ’15, Marketing Assistant
8. Matt Medeiros ’04, Co-founder, Slocum Studios