Fact Sheet .pdf
Original filename: Fact Sheet.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/03/2016 at 18:35, from IP address 162.246.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 333 times.
File size: 1.1 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Learn to Draw Pokémon
In Pokémon Art Academy, players take on the role of a young
aspiring artist who enrolls in the Pokémon Art Academy to learn
how to draw Pokémon under the tutelage of Professor Andy.
Through ever-evolving lessons, players are taught the basics of
art, from simple shapes and coloring to more complex methods
like shading and blending. Along the way they are introduced to
various tools they will use to create their art.
• Players can learn to draw many of their favorite Pokémon from all
- Bring Pokémon artwork to life using a variety of tools.
- Create amazing pictures with step-by-step lessons.
• Once drawings are complete, artists can share their Pokémon art
using Miiverse and local wireless.*
- Post directly to Miiverse to show off their artwork.
- Save art to an SD Card and print it out.
• The game is fun and easy for all ages and skill levels.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS
Launch Date: October 24, 2014
Genre: Art Instruction
Rating: E (Everyone)
Developer: Headstrong Games
Suggested Retail Price: $29.99
Kathryn Green, Golin
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.