HMSA Disability Form (1) .pdf
Original filename: HMSA Disability Form (1).pdf
Title: Disability Certification
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/03/2016 at 01:29, from IP address 50.35.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 435 times.
File size: 105 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HMSA Disability Form (1).pdf (PDF, 105 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Hawaii Medical Service Association
This is to certify that I have examined _________________________________________________ born on ____________
and find said person to be incapable of self-sustaining support by reason of physical or mental disability which has existed
before attainment of age 26.
1. Diagnosis or ICD-9 Code (explain in detail) _______________________________________________________________
2. Disability has been continuous from: ____________________________________________________________________
Is this disability permanent?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
3. In your opinion, will the individual recover sufficiently to be capable of self-sustaining support?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
4. If “yes” to 3, by when? _______________________________________________________________________________
5. Remarks: __________________________________________________________________________________________
6. Attach medical notes, vocational rehabilitation evaluation, or any other pertinent information documenting the
Print Name: ____________________________________
TO BE COMPLETED BY HMSA MEMBER
I certify that the above named child who is listed as a dependent under my HMSA Agreement is incapable of self-sustaining
support by reason of:
physical or mental disability; and
is chiefly dependent upon me for support and maintenance; and
has been enrolled under this coverage or another HMSA coverage with continuous health
care coverage since the child’s 26th birthday.
In requesting that coverage be extended for said child as a dependent under my Family Plan, I understand and agree that such
coverage for said child is extended only so long as the child remains incapable of self-sustaining support and continues to
meet the above criteria.
HMSA reserves the right to recertify the said dependent’s disability at our request, but not more frequently than annually
after the child reaches 26 years of age.
of Subscriber: _____________________________________________________
FOR HMSA USE ONLY
Reviewed for Eligibility by Membership Service: ___________________________________
Sent to Medical Management: ___________________________________________________
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog