Carnival Victory 2016 03 24 Debarkation Information .pdf
Original filename: Carnival Victory 2016-03-24 Debarkation Information.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by TOSHIBA e-STUDIO5560C / SECnvtToPDF V1.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 31/03/2016 at 04:33, from IP address 108.236.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 990 times.
File size: 2.4 MB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Carnival Victory 2016-03-24 Debarkation Information.pdf (PDF, 2.4 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
A FOND FAREWELL!
HOME PORT ARRIVAL: 7;00am
DEBARKATION EST. TO'BEGIN: 7;45am
STATEROpM CHECKOUT: 8:30am
· GANGWAY LOCATION: Deck 3 Fwd
HOPE YOU HAD A FUN AND MEMORABLE VACATION.
SAFE TRAVELS HOME AND "CIAO FOR NOW'!
We hope you've enjoyed your vacation as much as we've enjoyed having you on board. Please review this
important information to ensure you have a smooth departure morning.
• Watch our Debarkation Talk starring none other than your Cruise Director! You can find it on Channel 13
of your stateroom lV. It's a must see!
• Cash out any casino slips or chips tonight as the Casino Cashier Desk is closed on debarkation morning.
CHOOSE YOUR DEBARKATION OP.TION: '
1. CARRY OFF: Want to get off the ship as early as possible? This �ption is fo� you!
2. (HECKED LUGGAGE: We'll do' the heavy lifting! Simply debark according to your luggage tag number.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Please exit your stateroom before 8:30am. Relaxation areas are available on Promenade, 5 Mid, Lido, 9
Mid, or the Adriatic Lounge, 5 Aft.
• Bring your Customs Declaration Form (one per household}, passport or birth certificate, and Sail & Sign®
Card with you to the gangway.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES:
• Guests with disabilities who do not require special assistance may take advantage of our Carry Off
program and debark with their own luggage.
• Guests who do require special assistance will debark when their luggage zone number is called and will
be escorted off the ship into the baggage claim area. Unfortunately, due to port regulation, wheelchair
escorts are not allowed to assist with the handling or collection of luggage in the terminal building.
• Guests requiring wheelchair assistance & not traveling with an able-bodied companion should meet in the
Caribbean Lounge, 3 Fwd, only when your checked luggage number is called.
• All rental wheelchairs must be returned prior to debarkation and may not be used to get off the ship.
· 1. CARRY OFF:
2. CHECKED LUGGAGE:
order to expedite your debarkation, we have
reserved departure times jusf for you. Once
your deck is called, simply bring your luggage
(nq tags required!) and make your way to the
gangway on Deck 3 Fwd.
-Spa, OfJCk 111
panorama, Deck. i(J
Lido, Deck 9' .
.Verandah, Deak, 8 .
Empress. Deck 7
Riviera, .Deck 1
• Replace all luggage tags with blue "Checked
Luggage Tags" (extra tags are available from
your stateroom steward). • Place your tagged luggage outside of your
stateroom betore 12:00am.
, • Remember to leave out personal items (such
ri!edication, valuables and passporn.and .
: ,: a change of clothes for tomorrow morning.
. to < 'the . . . Crulse . Director's
' . 'announcements for your checked luggage
tag·riumber, usua!IY after 9::30am, in order to
proceed to the gangway. , ·
• The , luggage hall in the terminal will be
organized py checked luggage tag number
for easy access. Double-check your lµggage
tags and ensure you have all of your bags
before leaving the terminal. Unclaimed
luggage will be returned at the owner's
All times are approximate and subject to ship :S clearance by local authorities and the flow ofguests and luggage.
Enjoy breakfast or a leisurely cup of coffee in one of the following dining areas:
Breakfast Open Seating
Coffee Bar $
Udo, 9 Mid
Lido, 9 Mid
Pacific Dining Room, 3 Aft
Coral Seas Cafe, 5 Mid
PHOTO PURCHASES AT PIXELS GALLERY:
Our photographers will be happy to assist you for any last minute purchases.
7:00am - 9:00am
Pixels Gallery, 4 Fwd
LIQUOR PURCHASE PICK-UP:
All liquor purchased on board and ashore in our ports-of-call must be claimed during debarkation morning.
6:30am - 9:30am
Arctic Nightclub, 5 Aft
DEBARKATION MORNING PURCHASES:
You may use your Sail & Sign account, cash or personal credit card for any purchases made on debarkation morning.
SAIL & SIGN® ACCOUNT:
Please settle any outstanding account balances with Guest Services before 9:30am so you can debark without delay.
• If there is a cash overage on your Sail & Sign® account of $10 or less, we will donate the remaining amount to St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital. Alternatively, you may cash out at one of the Sail & Sign® Kiosks or Guest Services. Otherwise,
cash overages greater than $10 will be refunded via check mailed within 7 days after your cruise.
• Your bank places a hold on all onboard purchases. Even though your account will be settled with us, it is up to your bank to
release any holds and it may take 3-5 days or more.
Airport and shore excursion motor coaches, as well as taxis and other transportation, will be available outside the cruise terminal.
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR CRUISE!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CARNIVAL FOR YOUR WELL-DESERVED VACATION.
IT WAS 50000 MUCH FUN. WE LOVED HAVING YOU ON BOARD!
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog