COM 220 Week 7 Checkpoint Rough Draft of the Research paper .pdf
Original filename: COM 220 Week 7 Checkpoint Rough Draft of the Research paper.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 31/03/2016 at 07:55, from IP address 182.64.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 350 times.
File size: 178 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
To purchase this material click on below link
COM 220 Week 7 Checkpoint Rough Draft of the Research paper
CheckPoint: Rough Draft of the Research Paper
· Due Day 3 [Individual forum]
· Resources: Drafting Your Research Paper, full-sentence outline of your research paper; the
introduction and conclusion for your research paper; the assignment Incorporating Statistics,
Graphs, and Illustrations; Study Guide Web site; and Appendix F
· Review the reading Drafting Your Research Paper
and http://www.studyguide.org/research_paper_guide_2.htm at the Study Guide Web
site for an example of how to convert information in a full-sentence outline into paragraphs
for the rough draft.
· Create a rough draft by converting your full-sentence outline into the body of your paper,
attaching your introduction to the beginning and your conclusion to the end, and inserting
the visuals you created for the Week Five assignment. Move smoothly from one idea to the
next and from one section of your paper to the next by adding transitions. The rough draft
should be a minimum of 1,500 words, complete enough for the instructor to provide
constructive feedback. Include your reference page with the draft.
· Post your rough draft as an attachment.
· Review Appendix F.
· Submit a copy of your rough draft to the Center for Writing Excellence and to the Plagiarism
Checker for a review.
For more details