STAYER ECO 450 Week 9 Quiz 7 Ch 13 and 14.pdf
STAYER ECO 450 Week 9 Quiz 7 Ch 13 and 14
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
1. The actual federal income tax currently taxes all income irrespective of its source
or use at the same tax rate.
2. Comprehensive income excludes unrealized capital gains.
3. Under a comprehensive income tax, transfer payments received by Social
Security recipients would be fully taxable.
4. Homeowners earn rental income-in-kind from their home that would be taxable
under a comprehensive income tax.
5. A comprehensive income tax is a lump-sum tax.
6. A comprehensive income tax will result in a divergence between gross wages paid
by employers and net wages received by workers.
7. A comprehensive income tax will always reduce work effort by taxpayers.