Brochure Nuix Visual Analytics .pdf
Original filename: Brochure Nuix Visual Analytics.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (7.5) / Adobe PDF Library 9.9, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/04/2016 at 10:04, from IP address 203.82.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 452 times.
File size: 2 MB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
visualize complex data and automate repetitive
processes for actionable intelligence
Nuix Visual Analytics extends Nuix’s powerful investigative review
and analysis capabilities with a fully interactive data visualization
and workflow framework.
Representing large volumes of data intuitively and interactively can help investigators, lawyers, in-house
counsel, litigation support and information managers drill down to and concentrate on the most relevant
information. It can also reveal data trends, patterns, time gaps and anomalies within seconds.
Visual review and automation tools can make it easier to proactively investigate fraud and identify illegal and
inappropriate behaviors. They can also provide a powerful framework for information governance tasks such as
defensible deletion, cleaning up file shares, managing email risks, migrating data and remediating archives.
NUIX VISUAL ANALYTICS
With Nuix Visual Analytics, you can visually
interrogate information using a variety of
dynamically-generated graphics including
time-based frequency, entity-based count,
cloud, location-based map, intersection,
decision and pivot visualizations. In addition,
you can perform actions on case data directly
from graphs and charts.
Interactively search and filter data using the complete Nuix search syntax
and immediately access the text content of responsive evidence items.
Visual Analytics is optimized to work with
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox,
and Google Chrome browsers.
Travel back and forth between recently viewed visualizations.
A persistent history shows a list of saved visualizations as well as
activities and workflows you have run.
Nuix Visual Analytics makes it simple to
transition between visualizations and access
alternative views of the same data. You can also
build and edit Nuix queries on the fly, make
selections from within visualizations and view
results across multiple analytics.
Automate mundane processing tasks using drag-and-drop activities
to create consistent and repeatable workflows.
Quickly assess a random sample of items using the context menu or
the quick search interface.
Customize and save frequently used activities, which you can add to
multiple workflows or run as a single operation.
Nuix Visual Analytics comes with a broad variety of built-in
visualizations and report types, including:
• Count – View the interaction between specific individuals or
groups, compare them and identify similar characteristics.
• Cloud – The tag cloud is interactive, providing you with
perspectives on the leading or dominant occurrences in
your data set.
• Date – Identify multiple threads over time, find a specific
date in which an event occurred and see when events
became major turning points.
• Map – Extract the geographical locations of relevant items
in the data set and plot the results on a Google map.
• Pivot – Compare two variables at once and group results
to quickly uncover how variables associate and compare.
• Intersection – Compare entities in a Venn diagram and
evaluate the overlapping data sets.
• Decision – Break down your data by percentage of tagged,
excluded or no-action items.
• Search Hit Report – Load a previously generated CSV file,
and run a Query or Tag operation across your data set.
• Case Configuration Report – Outline the global options
and case options of the current case open in Nuix Desktop.
ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
The activity templates provide access to pre-built
– Annotate – Apply a tag or exclusion rule to items
based on a query
– Date Filter – Tag or exclude items based on a date range
– Deduplicate – Deduplicate your data globally or for each
custodian using Nuix production set logic
– De-NIST – Based on standard NIST or customized
– Export – Export PDF files to an ABBYY watched folder for
– Pause – Add a pause between workflow activities
– PDF and Text Importer – Re-import exported case
files after OCR.
• Search and Tag – Run any number of search terms and
tag the results automatically based on a list in a CSV file.
SEARCH AND TAG
Representing data visually helps to drill down and concentrate
on the most relevant information
bringing automation and intelligent analysis to
eDiscovery, information governance and investigations
SEARCH HIT REPORT
• A comprehensive set of analytics allows you to visually explore data to:
– Easily view evidence items over time
– Quickly assess frequency of items related to a person or other entity
– View clustered information in column, bar, or line graphs
• Drag and drop activities to create
• Create material for external
presentation with a full suite of
exportable graphs and charts by:
– Determine the percentage of tagged, excluded, and no action items
– Printing graphics
– See how sets of data intersect
– Find stand-out tags or other entities in a cloud
– Exporting graphics to PNG, JPG,
PDF, or SVG
– Drill down into each graphic to see the tabular listing of metadata
for selected items (the tabular listing honors all metadata profiles)
– Exporting tabular data to PDF
or Microsoft Excel.
• Guided data exploration – Quickly drill down into the who, what, when
and where of your case with built-in visualizations and reports.
• Act on your data in real-time – Move from exploring your data to
operating on it.
• Increase consistency – Ensure you perform a consistent, repeatable
and defensible process by dragging and dropping Nuix activities into a
workflow, saving it and running it repeatedly.
• Automate processes – Eliminate the need for an operator to watch and wait
for one process to complete before starting the next. You can daisy-chain
a series of activities together and let them run. Nuix Visual Analytics can
send an email update as each workflow activity is completed.
• Analyze data visually – Conduct an interactive and intuitive visual analysis
of your case data. Seeing data in this way can help you find trends,
patterns, time gaps and anomalies in seconds.
• Create static reports – Package the results of your analysis to use as
a powerful communication tool for managers or other stakeholders.
FIND OUT MORE AT:
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information
governance software. Nuix’s powerful, intuitive technology makes it possible to search, investigate and actively manage unstructured
data sets of any size or complexity. This enables organizations to respond quickly and effectively to litigation or regulatory action,
mitigate risks, reduce costs and extract value. Nuix customers include the world’s leading advisory firms, litigation support providers,
enterprises, government departments, law enforcement agencies, and all of the world’s major corporate regulatory bodies.
firstname.lastname@example.org // nuix.com // twitter.com /nuix
+61 2 9280 0699
+44 207 868 1936
+1 877 470 6849