PSY 104 Week 5 Assignment .pdf
Original filename: PSY 104 Week 5 Assignment.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/04/2016 at 08:10, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 204 times.
File size: 307 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PSY 104 Week 5 Assignment
Developmental Psychology Research
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
The intent of the final paper is to show students' accomplishment of
course learning outcomes through critical analysis of theory and
Focus of the Final Paper
• Provide a summary of three major development theories discussed in
• Include discussion and at least one example of using each theory in
mental health treatment of children and/or adolescents.
• Compare and contrast by indicating at least four similarities and at
least four differences of the three theories in how they account for
normal child and adolescent psychological and physical development
versus non-normal psychological and physical development in children
and adolescents. Areas to be discussed in development are physical,
cognitive, and psychosocial.
Evidenced-based research is to be provided supporting all theoretical
This is a formal eight-to-ten page double-spaced research paper
(excluding title and reference pages). You must include 5-7 scholarly
resources. The paper needs to be in APA format.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be eight-to-ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title
page, reference page, and any appendices) and formatted according to
APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
• Must include an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must include a conclusion.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to
evaluate your assignment.
For more classes visit