Tennis Weekend Breaks and Holidays .pdf
Original filename: Tennis Weekend Breaks and Holidays.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 26/04/2016 at 11:36, from IP address 112.196.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 95 times.
File size: 319 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Active Away Tennis Holidays
Tennis holidays for singles, couples and groupswhoenjoy being
Long weekend adult only hosted breaks
Welcome reception with complimentary drinks
• Organized daily sports activities
• Organized evening meals at a choice of restaurants
• Evening entertainment at the hotel or local bars
• Champagne tournament
• Prize giving and presentation evening
T EN N I S • SK I & S NOW B OA R D • HE A L TH & F I TNE S S
What makes us different?
1. Group holidays - Each holiday has a minimum number of clients
so you are sure to meet players of a similar standard.
2. All packages are hosted - You will have your own personal
holiday guide to ensure all your needs are catered for.
3. 5 star coaching - Our coaching team are of the highest level and
are very passionate about their sport. Many have also played and still
play at the very top level enabling them to pass on their valuable
4. VIP treatment - From your initial booking to your departure at
the airport we look after you and make sure you feel special.
Active Away organise group tennis, health & fitness and skiing/snowboarding holidays to exclusive 4 & 5 star resorts...
giving you the chance to hone your skills, meet new friends, and share great experiences whilst having lots of fun. We
work in association with David Lloyd Leisure along with other clubs and individuals providing market leading active
An Active Away holiday is for anyone who is passionate about sports, whether you are a couple looking for that extra fun
break, a single traveller wanting to meet new people or a club/coach wanting to organise that special experience for your
For Holiday Dates, Prices and information visit