Original filename: terms.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / doPDF Ver 8.1 Build 920, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/04/2016 at 16:56, from IP address 41.57.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 370 times.
File size: 162 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
terms.pdf (PDF, 162 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
ABN AMRO BANK LIBERIA
Please Read The Below Notice, For The Terms And Conditions That
Applies To Opening An Account With ABN AMRO LIBERIA.
Your agreement with us for the use of the Personal Internet Banking Service consists of:
• These Personal Internet Banking Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and
conditions we give to you relating to the Personal Internet Banking Service (the “Terms”); and
• Any specific terms and conditions relating to your use of the Personal Internet Banking
Service that are in the terms and conditions that apply to any specific product or service you
can access via the Personal Internet Banking Service which may be provided before, at the same
time as, or after you start using the Personal Internet Banking Service.
In the event of a conflict between the Terms and any terms and conditions that apply to any
specific product or service you have that you can access via the Personal Internet Banking
Service and which relate to your use of the Personal Internet Banking Service, the Terms will
apply unless the conflict relates to terms
and conditions about making payments via Personal Internet Banking in which case the terms
and conditions that apply to the specific product or service that you have will apply.
We may change the Terms in accordance with Liberian laws and international monetary funds
No third party will have any rights under the Terms.
Please read the Terms and keep them in a safe place. You can ask for a copy of the Terms at
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OPERATING AN ACCOUNT.
1. All accounts are not to be opened for people below 18 years.
2. A valid means of identification is expected to be presented by the prospective account
3. All transactions to be done are to be under the supervision of the account officer
appointed to the customer.
ABN AMRO BANK LIBERIA
4. All accounts are insured under hard cover insurance policy, so no deductions can be
made from the account including bank charges.
5. We only offer prepaid services so you are required to make the required payment
before any service can be rendered.
6. All transactions are to be made in accordance with the laws of Liberia to prevent any
occurrence of double or triple taxation.
7. You are required to keep your customer identification number and passcode secret and
not to share it with anyone as the management and staff of ABN-AMRO BANK Bank will
not be held liable for any loss or damage that occur as a result of this.
8. ABN-AMRO BANK accounts are to be used for genuine and business purpose and if we
feel you use our services otherwise and for some criminal activities your account will be
suspended and you will be investigated and if found guilty you will be persecuted by the
Government of Liberia.
9. You are expected to abide by the above terms of service and keep enjoying our
10. All payments to be made to ABN-AMRO bank by the client is to be
received by his/
her account officer or by any means as decided by the management in accordance to
the Bank policy.
Governing law and language
For products/services held in Liberia, the Terms are governed by the laws of Liberia as are our
dealings with you until the time your product/service is opened.
The Terms are in English and all documents we send to you will be in English.
Issued by ABN AMRO Liberia
Customer information: PO Box 6201
©ABN AMRO LIBERIA 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog