Owner's House Policy .pdf
Original filename: Owner's House Policy.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice 4.1.2, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/04/2016 at 22:04, from IP address 73.70.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 230 times.
File size: 38 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Owner's House Policy.pdf (PDF, 38 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Welcome to our home!
At times, this is a house full of people. Everything should go well if we all keep in mind a few things:
● First, there is a drought, and only one shower. Keep your showers to ten minutes, once it is heated up, please.
Timing yourself is a good idea
● Don’t tie up the full bath-- use the sliding door for shower privacy, and use the toilet in the half bath as much as
● The toilet in the big bath runs-- just take the top off and push the thing down
● We’d rather you not use the kitchen for big dinners unless we plan on it. There is a kitchenette set up in in the
● Put dot's and initial your food. Anything without a dot is fair game for you to munch on. If you want to cook,
give me a head’s up and clean up after yourself.
● There are salads in the fridge. Help yourself, but chip in a couple of bucks.
● Only one hair dryer on at a time in the back of the house. They tend to blow fuses. You can plug in a hair dryer
in the family room if need be.
● We keep our shoes off about 95% of the time. We would appreciate it if you did, as well. There are house socks
in the main bath.
● You are welcome to enjoy the TV in the living room any time, but if we have a full house, you can’t stream
entertainment on your own devices. There is a portable DVD player and lots of DVDs you can borrow, as well.
● If you are in a shared room, please keep conversations and media noise in the shared areas. Just keep in mind
people are here to sleep. And in consideration of others, please no guests after 9 PM.
● You are welcome to use the patio and the grill. Clean up after yourself.
● In fact, cleaning up after yourself is a great idea. Don’t leave hair in the sink, etc.
● If you need something, ask.
● We don’t promise, but we will do our best.If you need a ride to or from BART or SFO, ask. We don’t promise, but
if we can take you, we will. Lyft and Uber are cheap.
● You can have food delivered through grubhub or eat24.
● Please don’t eat in the living room. The carpet is white wool.
● If you or a friend drives, park on the street and curb your wheels. The city has a thing for making money off of
people who don’t curb their wheels.
● If you will not be staying the next night, please strip your sheets and put them in the laundry, make your bed
with clean sheets. Put your towel, house socks, and robe, if you used it, in the laundry, as well.
● There should be plastic bags in the bottom of your trash, under the liner. Please take out your liner and reline
the basket. Put the trash in the laundry room.
● We recycle and compost. Please use the designated can for each item.
● If you want to use the washer and dryer, please do so with someone else or have a full load.
● Scrape and rinse dishes and put in dishwasher.
● If our cleaning lady does something special for you, please tip her.
● Your closet area is a shared space. Please respect the items that are not yours. Same goes for the boxes that
are not locked.
● There is a drawer for you in the bathroom, and a basket to carry your things back and forth. Please don’t leave
your toiletries in the bathroom because it will make it much harder to clean.
● There are bikes you can borrow.
● Don't give the key or combination to the key box to anyone.
● When you have visitors to your room, be considerate ask you roommates first.
● I will cook a few nights a week and tell you what is on the menu. If you want dinner, it helps if you will
contribute a $5 to $7 toward the cost.
● Suggestions are appreciated. We want to make this the best possible experience we can.
● Wifi is “Wangnetwork” password is 323_Patricia
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog