Original filename: GuildCharter.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m52, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/05/2016 at 07:38, from IP address 73.83.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 329 times.
File size: 164 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
GuildCharter.pdf (PDF, 164 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
● Progression comes first
○ All decisions are made with the intention of bettering the raid group. “Guild Progression >
Personal Gain” is the only acceptable mentality.
○ Prioritize mechanics on progression! Most fights are not a DPS race. Your duties as a DPS
extend beyond one dimension.
● Personal skill
○ All players are expected to perform at a similar level. Having very few outliers allows
everybody to progress at a comfortable pace.
○ Maximize your potential DPS. While we stated that DPS parses aren’t our main concern, we
WILL be concerned if your DPS is significantly lower than the raid’s standard.
○ The last thing we want is to babysit you. If you commit to our raid schedule, we are counting
on you to show up!
○ If you can’t be on time for a raid, let us know ahead of time. Core raiders are expected to
attend 90%+ of scheduled raids. We track attendance.
○ If you don’t understand a raid mechanic, ASK ABOUT IT!
● Know your limits
○ If raiding at these times is going to affect your personal life; then DON’T sign up for it!
○ If you don’t show up to raids consistently, you will not have a core spot.
What to Expect
● Raiding for the foreseeable future
○ We will be raiding until the end of WoD as we attempt to finish 13/13 Mythic before
○ We also plan on raiding in Legion!
○ We aim to achieve realm firsts on USKilrogg
● Serious/progressive raid atmosphere
○ While we’re not after world firsts, we aspire to remain competitive within the raiding
○ Smooth, progressive, and uninterrupted raids are what we consider fun.
○ Joking around during raid is a given. However, when we need to clear comms and get down
to business, we do so.
● Raid content at least 3 days per week
○ We raid Friday / Saturday / Sunday (7:30pm10:30pm PST) +1 hour on Saturday.
○ Guild leaders will do everything within their power to ensure that scheduled raids take
● Loot Council
○ We decide who deserves the loot. These decisions are based on the
attendance/performance data that we track.
○ Don’t complain about loot decisions. If you disagree with a decision, privately tell us your
○ If your main motivation for joining our raid is gear, you should look for another guild.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog