Top 10 Best Content Curation Sites For Content Marketing .pdf
Original filename: Top 10 Best Content Curation Sites For Content Marketing.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/05/2016 at 09:15, from IP address 122.173.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 368 times.
File size: 140 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Top 10 Best Content Curation Sites For
Content curation is an outstanding marketing action for its managers. The content curation tools are
being used effectively at every stage for the marketing of any brand. This has come in to being because
creating unique and capable content for each and every site on daily basis is a much havoc task and
thus, even most skilled and hard working writers are unable to derive it. The method allows you to
connect with other people may it be of industry or your general audience? The content promotion strategy
includes both the product promotion things and general content also for the audience. It is becoming the
new bee in the marketing area as it gives immense utility to the audience by presenting massive
information of various topics. This will make people familiar with the different advertisement campaigns.
The demand for the content curators is booming day by day as per its profit to the masses.
Top curation tools used by the curators to curate their content in the best possible way:
1. Scoop it: The pretty site helps the curators to get disparaging ideas from various content writers. You
get to acknowledge with the people of not only your category but, of other fields also that can diverse
2. Pinterest: It is a bit peculiar that even a social networking site like Pinterest can act as a content
curation tool to get various ideas from distinct platforms and represent it to the audience.
3. ly: One can list all the information through this platform as the content curator can gather information
from various sources to fit it into their content and publish it to their sites. It is a success key to get
more traffic in lesser time.
4. Bundlr: Getting your favorite things done at your own list of choices is what one really aspires for. The
platform allows you to build a bundle of material consisting of the photos, videos, links, tweets,
presentations etc. one can curate content the relevant content required for your site.
5. Pearl Trees: The digital library, Pearl Trees lets you assembling the treasured pictures, videos and
web pages that you can also share among your target audience. Organizing the data makes it easy to
locate your desired material when required for the curation of content.
6. Post planner: This app will let you plan your work before the day and will definitely remind you at the
right time. One can share the content on Facebook with the help of Post Planner by planning it earlier
only with this app. The app gives the best chance for content marketing on your blogs and pages by
selecting the apt and most promising content from different source.
7. Curata: This superior tool for the content curation shortlists the best possible articles and content of
your interest. One can modify the content as per their necessity and then make it a curated content
ready to be published. The buried persons in the work go for this marketing strategy only to upgrade
their brand among the audience.
8. Feedly: With feedly, one can save the url of various sites and you can visualize the feeds and your
favorite sources at one place on your desktop or even mobile phones only. It also supports various
features such as Pocket integration, evernote, advanced search options and many others.
9. Storify: The free to use application storify really lure the masses with its happening event launches,
ongoing affairs and various other updates on its site. The screaming social sites helps you in
marketing your products with the news from social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, hike, Instagram
10. Eqentia: This curation tool is the revised and much improved tool for the content curation as it
employs various advanced features such as customization of content, advanced search options,
semantic accuracy and accumulation of social sites at one place only.